I Have An Arranged Marrige To Liam Payne. Great...

Okay so the last chapter was really long, haha sorry!!!!!!! Lol

12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940

~Klohe's P.O.V~

"So when do you guys have to go back to the X-Factor house?" Neva asked.

"Euuummm.....later on tonight, I think." Louis said.

"Ohhh..." Neva and I said sadly.

--- 30 minutes later

We said our goodbyes to the boys and we all exchanged number. Neva and I waved to the limo as it pulled away from where we were standing. Sighing Neva and I went inside and fell asleep watching tv.

---5/6 months later

No texts

No calls

That's all I get now a days. From both Zayn and Liam. I miss them.. While they were gone, I let Neva move in, in one of the guest bedrooms. Neva and Harry had gotten a lot closer, but just like Liam and Zayn, he stopped the calls and texts.

Liam started dating Danielle Peazer, a backup dancer for the X-Factor. I know me and Liam are supposed to be engaged, but I don't have a ring, and our parents haven't talked to us about it. So I guess we aren't even together so I can't be mad...right?

Neva made a nickname up for me it's Klow (Kay-Low) I don't really mind.

"Hey Klow, anything?" Neva asked her normal question. I shook my head on the verge of tears. I truly do miss them. All the boys for that matter. The last boy I talked to was Louis. And he asked if everything was okay 'round the house.

Today is the day of the elimination on who gets to be the top two....

"Hey Neva, it's on." I told her.

---

So unfortunately the boys didn't make it to the top two, but Simon did sign them a contract. I sat by the phone, waiting and waiting for one of the boys to call. But they never did. Eventually Neva went to bed... But I stayed by the phone...I shortly fell asleep.

A couple hours later Neva woke me up.

"Klow, common babe they aren't gonna call, let's go to bed." She said rubbing circles on my back.

I nodded, while walking up the stairs I started crying, I felt stupid for it, but I did, I cried.

That night Neva slept in Liam and I's room with me.

---

When I woke up, it was already noon, I did my normal routine;

1- check phone

2- shower

3- change

4- check phone

5- eat

6- brush teeth

7- check phone

I guess you can say I check my phone a lot... It's just because....I want just one little text from one of them. My birthday is in two days....and they know it.. And if they miss it....I don't know what I'd do. Sighing I went to the couch and turned on the tv.

"And now... ONE DIRECTION!!!" An interviewer said.

"Nevaaaaaaaa!!!!" I screamed. She ran down the stairs and sat next to me.

"So who's single!" The interviewer asked.

Niall, Harry, and Louis raise there hands. (A/N: Lou isn't dating El in this story!! )

"Oh so Zayn and Liam, who are the lucky ladies?" She asked.

"We'll I'm dating the wonderful Danielle Peazer." Liam smiled.

"And I'm dating Perrie Edwards." Zayn said smiling. I happy for him he was always cautious when choosing his girlfriends.

---

The interview went by like normal, 'what's new' and all that. They answered the same questions that they always do. Sighing I turned the tv off in the middle of the interview.

"Sorry Neva, I just couldn't-"

"It's okay I understand." She cut me off. "So want to go shopping?" She asked.

I nodded going upstairs to change. I went to my side of the closet and looked through all my clothes thinking about what I want.

I decided on wearing a dress, but the bottom is pink laced and the top part is light blue jean colour with two pockets on the breast area. And buttons that's stop where the lace starts and a collar. And some matching pink flats.

I curled my hair with a straightener, after I was finished I put on mascara and eyeliner and some light pink lipstick.

I guess you can say that I've become more of a "girly-girl" since the boys have left.

"Ready to go?" Neva asked, while leaning against my door.

"As ready as ill ever be." I said walking downstairs and out the door with her.

---------------------

Okay guys please don't kill me I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I know I'm a horrible person.

Please comment what you think.

-Lexi