I Have An Arranged Marrige To Liam Payne. Great...

Hello guys! So sorry I just got so caught up with summer! Well be sure to read the authors note at the end of this chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Just casually walking around the house when me phone rings. Of course I just picked it up without looking at the contact.

"Hello?"

"Z-Zayn?" A female responded.

"Erm who is this?"

"Z-Zayn...y-you don't rem-member me-e?" She hiccuped

"Wait?" I took the phone away from my face and saw the name " ;) Klohe (; "

"Ohmigod....Klohe? Where are you? Are you crying? What's wrong?" I asked, I heard a small giggle.

"Yeah Zayn it's me. I'm in Wolverhampton, yes I'm crying, and you know who came to my mind."

"Oh god no, and why are you in Wolverhampton and not Bradford?" I questioned.

"Well... My parents are crazy and decided for me to get married."

"MARRIED?!" I practically screamed.

"Yes Zayn, married."

"Okay I'm going to count to ten and you will say that was a joke. One"

"Zayn"

"Two"

"Zayn I'm-"

"Three"

"ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK-" I cleared my throat "- I'm serious"

"Klohe-" I was just about to say something when I heard a loud bang, then a "boom" sound like the phone fell.

"KLOHE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? I SENT YOU UP HER TO UNPACK!" A new voice, male, screamed.

I started panicking "Klohe!! Klohe are you okay? Klohe answer me!!"

"L-Liam I'm sorry I was just-" she stopped mid sentence.

I heard the sound of a body falling...." Klohe please answer me!! Please!!!"

Then the line went dead.

--------

So what did you guys think of Zayn's P.O.V? Okay so I have some questions I'd like you guys to answer just so I can know you guys a bit better(:

1. Name (just first)

2. Age

3. Fav color

4. Where you live (like state)

5. Fav animal

And I promise I will respond to each comment (:

Byeeee

-Alexandria <3