I Have An Arranged Marrige To Liam Payne. Great...

-:-RECAP-:-

~Zayn's P.O.V~

He nodded and put his hand out. "Deal?"

I shook his hand "Deal"

-:-RECAP OVERRRRRR-:-

~Klohe's P.O,V~

I was the first one up the next morning so I decided I'd make breakfast for everyone. But first I went up stairs to mine and Liam's room and went to change. I guess they were prepared for my stay because on one side of the closet was mine but it was all stocked up with gorgeous clothes.

I picked out some pink joggers with a pink zip up jumper, and just a white cammie, and undergarments. I went to the restroom took a quick shower then changed. I was cooking breakfast with a towel rapped around my head trying to dry my hair.

I decided on cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon, and blueberry muffins.

"Ms. Knight? Would you like me to help you?" I heard the maid say.

"Oh no! You and everyone else can have the week off" I smiled.

"Oh thank you Ms. Knight." She exclaimed and went off to tell everyone else.

---

About an hour later everything was done and I set the table. now it's time to wake everyone up.

First Neva;

"Neva, sweetie, wakie wakie."

No response.

"Common Neva there is bacon..."

She jumped up and went and sat down.

Next Liam;

"Lee-yummm...."

Groan.

"Liam, it's time to get up!!"

"Alright alright I'm awake."

"Okay go sit at the table" he nodded and went to the dinning area.

Now Zayn;

This is the hard part. "Zaaaaaaaaayyynnnnnniiiiieeeee." I shook him.

"Zaynie it's time to wake up!" I shook him again. Alright he left me no choice.

"Omg Zayn! Neva is flushing your hair products down the toilet!"

That did the trick. He jumped up.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Oh nothing, it's time to get up. Lets go."

He sighed and followed me.

"Oh Klohe-" I turned to look at him "-nice towel" I laughed and took it off my head.

"Okay, are you guys ready!?" I asked them, they all nodded and I went to get the food. I brought out the pancakes and syrup and buttah. Then I went and got the bacon and eggs. Next I got the blueberry muffins and I brought out the milk and OJ.

"Dig in." I exclaimed.

"You made all this?" Neva asked, I nodded smiling.

"You do know we have a personal chef, right?" Liam said.

"Yeah I know, but I let all the workers have the week off." I stated, he nodded and grabbed some of everything. Followed by Neva and Zayn.

----

After breakfast and dishes Liam and Zayn announced that they had a surprise for me and Neva.

Which is weird.... Anyways me and Neva are now I'm my closet picking out what we want to wear.

Neva picked out some white jeans with a gold sequence shirt, and some gold gladiator shoes. I also had white jeans, but my shirt was stripped and was different colours and the back was laced. But I had the same light orange, that was on my shirt,Vans on. We both just had mascara on as well. When we went downstairs the boys were ready, and Liam lent Zayn some clothes.

We got in the car with Liam driving and Zayn in the passenger seat. I was behind Liam and Neva was behind Zayn. But.... Neva and I had blindfolds on, so we have no clue what is happening.

What feels like forever, the car finally came to a stop, and I heard Liam and Zayn get out. When Liam opened my door he took my hand and helped me get out, seconds later I could feel Neva next to me.

"Okay guys on the count of 3 take your blind fold off." Liam said.

"1" Zayn said.

"2" Liam said.

"3" They shouted to together.

When I took off my blindfold Liam and Zayn both had there hands pointing to the sign above them.

"Ohmigosh!!!" Me and Neva squealed reading the big sign that said 'X-Factor Auditions'

We hurried along in line. The line was pretty long but I'm so excited!!! Liam got number 61898 and Zayn got number 165616. I was so excited!

-----

We finally got there and the boys were nervous.

"Guys I have to tell you something." Liam said.

"What?" We all asked in a sync.

"Okay well in 2008 I auditioned and made it to the judges house, so don't be like 'omg Simon know you' cuz yeah." He said.

"That's so cool!!" Neva said, Zayn and I agreed.

"Number 61898" a worker said.

"That's me" Liam said.

"Who are you bringing backstage?"

Liam nodded toward all of us and we went backstage to watch him.

---

Liam got all yes' !!! When he got backstage we all enveloped him in a hug congratulating him.

"Number 165616"

"That'd be me"

We stayed backstage and waited for Zayn, he also got all yes'!! We did the same with him and hugged him and congratulated him.

I'm so proud of both of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe the other boys will be in the next chapter!!!!!(:

Don't forget (if you want to) to vote/fan/comment (:

-Lexi