I Have An Arranged Marrige To Liam Payne. Great...

-Recap-

"So what have I missed out o-" he was just about to finish when someone screamed my name.

"KLOHE NICHOLE KNIGHT."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Mum? What are you doing here?"

"Klohe baby, don't be mad..."

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because Klohe......You're adopted....."

-Recap overrr-

~Klohe's P.O.V~

You know that feeling, when you feel great? Then something happens and it makes you feel like your whole life is a lie? Yeah that one. Exactly what I'm feeling right now, that, anger, sadness, confusion and basically everything else. I couldn't speak.. I was in shock. Everything is silent, the water, the crew, everything.

"Klohe..say something." She whispered as my 'dad' appeared next to her.

"How. Could. You." My voice dripping with venom.

"Klohe-" my 'dad' tried.

"No. I don't want to hear it. How could you? Both of you!! Lying to me since birth!?" I was beyond mad.

I got put of the pool grabbed a towel and ran to my room. I could hear shouting downstairs but I couldn't bare to listen. I heard my door open, my face was in my pillow and my towel around my body.

"Shhh. Calm down babe, calm down." The voice coo'ed, I was too tired to think of who it was.

Eventually I stopped sobbing, and drifted off into peaceful sleep.

---

~Neve's P.O.V~

She ran. I couldn't go after her, I needed information, I couldn't tell who went after her but I know someone did.

"No Klohe-" Robert, her 'father' spoke.

"No!" I spat, "Leave her, she probably doesn't want you."

"You don't understand.." Charlotte, her 'mother' started.

"Then what is it!?" Niall and Harry said in a sync.

"They are after her." Robert said softly.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Her real parents, they want her back. And they won't stop until she's dead." Charlotte said.

My eyes widened.. I couldn't imagine my best friend dead.

"Why would they want that?" Liam asked.

"We'll I'm actually her aunt, and her real mother was a druggie, and her dad; an abusive drunk. We took custody of her when she turned 2. I took her because Nate, her real father, hit her too hard when she was 1 and she lost all memory. I don't know why they wouldn't let me take her then..I just don't." Charlotte explained crying a bit.

Since the explanation, everyone has gotten out of the pool and stood in front of Robert and Charlotte.

"Hey she's asleep." Louis stated walking out the back door sending daggers at Klohe's aunt and uncle.

"Good." Zayn nodded "We will check on her later."

This is going to be a long day...

---

~Klohe's P.O.V~

Wow I had the weirdest dream! I dreamt that I was adopted! Can you believe that!? Adopted pfft, yeah right.

"Klohe.." Louis started, coming into my room.

"Yeah Lou?"

"Umm...you pare- err... Aunt and Uncle.. Are downstairs wanting to talk to you.."

"So it's true?" I asked, my eyes starting to water.

"I'm sorry Klow." He said enveloping me in a hug. I hugged him back. I didn't want to let go.. I felt like if I hold on, that it will all just disappear...just..go away. But no. I know they are still downstairs..waiting for me.

Louis started to pull away, but I pulled him back.

"Don't let go." I whispered to him. I felt him lower his head, his lips at my ear.

"I won't." He started. "Hop on my back babe" he turned around so I could jump on his back.

After I got on, I wrapped my legs around his waits his hands holding under my knees I put my face in his neck, and he started walking down the long hallways.

As we came closer to the lounge, I could hear low talking.

"Hey guys.." I heard Lou say. It went silent, well they know I'm here now...

"Klohe.." I lifted my head up. I didn't know I was crying until I felt something drip off my chin. I got off Lou's back, but I stood next to him. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"C-can you tell me why?" I asked, my voice cracking.

Charlotte and Robert where on the middle sofa by themselves. Harry and Neve were on the love seat. Zayn, Liam, and Niall were on the big sofa. And Lou and I were standing I front of all them.

"We'll I'm actually your aunt, and your real mother was a druggie, and your dad; an abusive drunk. We took custody of you when you turned 2. I took you because Nate, your real father, hit you too hard when you were 1 and you lost all memory. I don't know why they wouldn't let me take you then." Charlotte explained.

"Oh..we'll..why the sudden reason to tell me?" I asked curiously. Squeezing Lou's hand tighter.

"They are after you Klohe.." Nate said.

"What!! Why!!??" I started crying again.

"Because Klohe..our contract is up...they are free to take you.." Charlotte said.

"B-but I'm 19 now!! They can't, I'm practically an adult!!"

"No Klohe...they can.." Nate said.

I. Want. To. Die.