I Have An Arranged Marrige To Liam Payne. Great...

Chapter Two;

I An Arranged Marriage To Liam Payne. Great... : Meeting Payne

~Kloe's P.O.V~

"Hello, love. I'm Liam Payne" he said smiling.

I have to admit he was cute. I stuck my hand out for him to shake, but he rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug. I was surprised by the way he was so forward with the hug, I didn't even move. He eventually pulled away and I immediately missed the warmth from his body.

"H-Hi I'm Kloe Knight" I stuttered and cursing myself for it. Smiling he held out his hand, which i happily took and lead me to a sofa in the next room over so we could have some privacy.

"So Kloe, I was wondering how you'd feel if I became famous?" Liam asked abruptly.

I looked at him oddly. "No I wouldn't mind." I answered.

"Okay good, I was thinking about auditioning for The X-Factor" he explained. I stared at him, in shock. He's gorgeous and he can sing, I really want to get to know him better to see his personality. I looked down and noticed his hand had not left mine. Blushing he retreated it, scratching the nape of his neck awkwardly. I laughed to myself as I watched him try and "keep his cool" .

"We'll that's nice Liam. Can you tell me about yourself?" I asked

"My full name is Liam James Payne, my Astrological sign is Virgo. Im 19, My birthday is August 29, 1993. You already met my family my favorite color is blue/purple. When I audition for X-Factor I want to sing Cry Me A River. I grew up here in Wolverhampton. My favorite food is Fajitas. My favorite movie is Toy Story and I love boxing." He told my in almost one breath. 

"What about you?" He asked after breathing hard.

I laughed "Well my full name is Kloe Nichole Knight I have no clue what my Astrological sign is I'm 18, my birthday is January 19, 1994. I don't really like my family, my favorite color is purple. Erm I grew up in Bradford. My favorite food is beef jerky, my favorite movie is The Breakfast Club. I love football (soccer)" I said. He nodded and laughed0 at my family answer.

"LIAM, KLOE! TIME FOR DINNER!!!!!" Liam's mum shouted.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_ Diner~_~_~_~_~_~_

I was currently sat across from Liam and between my parents.

"So Kloe, how do you like the house?" Karen asked. I smiled sweetly and responded

"It's lovely even though I had only been in both of the lounge rooms" I laughed a little along with Liam.

"We'll dear, you should get used to this house. It'll be your new home in a couple of hours." She said.

I looked at her in shock "Don't you live here?" I asked. "No ma'am, our house is out of town, this is yours and Liam's house." She replied. "Wow" I mumbled.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hello lovely people!! 

Can I have 3 votes and 3 fans before the next chapter?!? Please and thank you!!

~Alexandria<3