WHO BROKE IT-

*All the PlanetHumans and Universe (for any of you that don't know Universe...he's basically The Universe, except in a more human form like the Planethumans-) and just standing there staring at Universe who was standing in the middle of everything, looking down at one of Universe's panels that was broken.*

Universe: "...So...who broke it? I'm not mad, I just wanna know."

Earth: "...*inhale* I did I broke it-"

Universe: *Covers Earth's mouth* "No, no you didn't. Saturn?" *looks at Saturn*

Saturn: "Don't look at me...look at Jupiter." *points to Jupiter*

Jupiter: "What?! I didn't break it!"

Saturn: "Huh...that's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?"

Jupiter: "BECAUSE ITS SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND ITS BROKEN."

Saturn: "...Suspicious."

Jupiter: "NO ITS NOT."

Mercury: "If it matters, probably not, Venus was the last one to use it-"

Venus: "WHAT?! I don't even use that!"

Mercury: "Oh really? That what were you doing near the panel area then?"

Venus: "I was looking at myself through the reflection, everyone knows that MERCURY!"

Earth: *Trying to keep the peace* "Okay, let's not fight. I broke it, let me pay for it, Universe-"

Universe: "NO. Who broke it?"

*SILENCE*

Jupiter: *Slowly looks at Mars.* "Universe...Mars has been awfully quiet-"

Mars: "REALLY? OH MY-"

*Everyone except Universe at this point are arguing*

Universe: *Is just watching the chaos from a distance* "...I broke it. It burned my hand so I punched it. I predict ten minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with more pain on their faces than a pig's head on a stick. ...Good. It was getting a little chummy around here."

(Hope you enjoyed-)