The End of an End - LieToMe Oneshot

THE END OF AN END

THE END OF AN END

Her arms were held vertically by the chains for hours. She was starving but it wasn't a problem, the fatigue of standing in the same position wasn't affecting her either. Yet, it was the burning feeling in her heart tingling her nerves.

But she never had a heart to begin with?

She was Eda Yildiz, the woman who disguised to trap Serkan Bolat and destroy him like he destroyed her family.

But Eda was wrong. He was no fool. Sooner or later her plans were gonna be revealed. She has put fight against some of the most dangerous people in country. And what was she expecting?

Justice? There no such thing in this world.

On Serkan's orders, Eda was brought to this damp, stinky warehouse. The pungent smell was nauseating and tiredness was stinging her veins. But she knew she can't give up.

She was close.

Eda was only waiting for one person.
Her revenge wasn't complete. She was not going to die before doing what she had intended.

⏳⏳⏳⏳

It took a great deal of courage for Serkan to stride inside the warehouse with a cold demeanor. He had forgotten how to be mad at Eda. He had forgotten what it felt like hating that woman despite knowing the things she had done and intended to do.

His nostrils flared in anger when he saw two bodyguards physically torturing her without any mercy. One had her hair pulled back in his fist, while the other was thrashing her face. He was about to kick her in the stomach when-

'YETER.' He screamed in anger. The guards stilled and the one slapping her mumbled,
'Pardon, Selin hanim and Ozan bey had ordered.'

'Git. I'll deal with her.' He replied without showing a single ounce of emotion that was troubling his insides. To say Eda was a mess was an understatement. For everything she had done, he still wanted to free her from these shackles. He wanted to wipe that pretty face of hers and soothe the stinging cheeks with his tender touch. Yet he couldn't. He was helpless. He had always been helpless when it comes to the people he love.

Serkan didn't miss the smirk on Eda's face as the bodyguards left.

'Couldn't help seeing me in pain after all.' She taunted

'Shut up.' He replied gravely.

'You are weak. Why don't kill me instantly?' She asked though she knew the answer

'You won't feel the pain otherwise.' He tucked a hair strand behind her ear lovingly.

'You think this pain would be able to match yours?' She smirked and aligned her body with his. 'My plan worked Serkan, I destroyed you the way I wanted.' Her lips were dangerously close to his and her voice was trembling with confidence.

'You are the coldest bitch I ever come across.' He seethed angrily

'The bitch you fell in love with.' Eda pressed her body more into Serkan, even though the thick chains were badly scraping her wrists. It was painful but she had chosen this pain.

'I hate you.' Serkan stared in her eyes

'Say that without getting hard.' She tucked her teeth into his lower lip, nearly dangling from the chains. And if it wasn't for Serkan's firm hold she would've hurt herself more. Serkan didn't know why he reciprocated. He latched his lips with hers and nibbled onto them angrily. It was not a kiss of two forbidden lovers but two enemies. With each passing moment, the intensity of the kiss grew severe, Serkan didn't allow Eda to gain control. Her tongue, her lips were all in his control.

But he wasn't falling for her again. It had already happened. This moment allowed him to express his anger, his pain, and his disappointment. Serkan left her mouth immediately and pushed her backward with both his hands. The thrust was so hard that Eda almost her balance. She winced in pain but tried her best not to scream.

'You killed my baby.' Serkan allowed her to first get stable and then dug his finger on her mouth. This time his eyes did show the pain the helplessness he didn't want her to see before.

Eda stood there with relief on her face. Her eyes staring back euphorically, filled with mockery. This was her moment of victory or maybe not.

'How could you be so cruel? I knew you were always a cold-ass bitch but THIS? How did your conscience allow you to do this?' Serkan's voice started to break

'Just like your conscience allowed you to murder my father and sister.' She replied casually with a shrug

Serkan's fingers traveled across her nape, he was eager to strangle her. His heart wasn't allowing him to put more pressure than required.

'You call me a murderer? What about you? You're one too, at least I had reasons for my deed but you? You ended an innocent life.'

Eda's eyes shined instantly and she let out a whisper in his ear, playing her last card.

'That's the thing darling. I'm not a murderer. I never aborted our child.'

Eda's lips curled into a cunning smile when a stunned Serkan stared at her in disbelief.
Serkan studied her face closely. She was red due to the torture, sweaty but it wasn't hard to guess that her face was drenched with dry tears.

Serkan's eyes drawled downwards and he met with a sight he never wished for.
A sight that made him wish for death.
He should've allowed Eda to kill him with that bullet because it would've been better than seeing the blood dripping from Eda's legs.

She miscarried.

Right in front of his eyes

Eda closed her eyes and let out a sniff. It felt like time froze

Tears started falling down her eyes. She was smiling but in pain.

'Bak Serkan, you became the murderer of your own child. I made you do what you wouldn't have done even in your wildest dreams. I won. I got my revenge. I sacrificed my joy for my father and Burcu.' She wasn't happy. She was crying uncontrollably. She knew this wasn't the victory she had aimed but she was in denial like always.

And Serkan

He stood there lifeless. His lips were quivering but words weren't coming

He threw himself on the floor in front of Eda, in her feet, and placed his head in his shivering palms.

The scream scared Eda's wits. Serkan was screaming, he was defeated as she wanted, the way she planned but the sight didn't make her happy. It was the scream of death. It was the scream of pain.

If only she knew
If only she knew how wrong she was
If only she knew
If only she knew this wasn't Serkan's defeat, it was hers.

Her father was killed. He was framed because his daughter, Burcu wanted it so. If only she knew that her own family was her real enemy all this time.

Not him. Not his child.

End.

-