3

ayeong paced down the sidewalk back to the school, still shivering from the cold weather. she tried to go quick to make sure that the fried chicken she bought them wouldn't get cold, since she wanted the boys to be full after training so hard.

she arrived at the gym, and walked in through the big double doors.

she had perfect timing. johnny had just told them to wrap up, and the boys were all panting while leaning on their knees. "ay, where's ayeong?" jeno asked. "im so hungryyyy." said haechan from the floor.

she closed the door behind her, gaining the attention of everyone there. her nose and cheeks were all red from the cold air, and she was still shivering, but now she heard the cheers of the boys upon seeing the bag full of food and water.

"ayeong, you're freezing." sunwoo said to her. he ran to his bag to get a heat pack he had in his bag.

the boy ran back to her, and he handed the small pocket to her. ayeong was so flustered, he cared about her- and she had liked him even more now.

jaemin clenched his teeth as he watched the two interact. he was about to run up and do the same, but sunwoo had beat him to it.

"cmon kim, let's go eat." ayeong grabbed his hand and dragged him to the floor where the other boys were stuffing their faces, and jaemin grabbed her hand and sat her down beside him, before she could sit next to sunwoo. he didn't know why he was so jealous, but he didn't care. as long as yeong was beside him, he was okay.

the boy was tired, and wanted ayeongs hugs. he leaned in, but ended up being pushed away. "bro. you're sweaty as fuck." she said holding him back. he just pouted and looked at her. something in her felt really bad for him so she gave in. maybe it was the fact that he was insanely sleep deprived, or that he just had a very intense training, but she couldn't keep pushing him back when it visibly upset him.

she just opened her arms and let the boy lean on her, wrapping her arms around his stomach. she was sat crisscrossed on the floor and he was laid against her rib cage, while he munched on some chips.

//////

"ayeongie, who's hoodie is that?" jaemin teased as he was driving the two of them home. "i'll give it back nana. it was really cold when i left to the convenience store." she explained. he knew she was lying, she never gave back his hoodies.

half of jaemins clothes were in ayeongs wardrobe, and she had her shelf in his closet. sometimes, he would have to come to her house to get ready, since his clothes were there.

"do you wanna come to mine?" ayeong asked him. "i need to clean my room. yeong. eomma makes me send her a picture once a week to prove its clean. can you help meeeee." jaemin asked her. she nodded her head. "i'll go home and change and then i'll come down. see you in 10." she told him as she stepped out of his car.

ayeong entered her house, closing the door behind her. her older brother was sat at their dinner table doing uni work, and she decided to make him some fruit.

the girl stood at the counter cutting strawberries for him, and he hadn't even noticed she was home.

she took over the plate of cut up fruit with a glass of orange juice and put it down for him, "eat something taeyongie." she told him. he was startled to see her home. "hi ugly. how was school?" he asked her. she told him a quick summary of her day, before skipping up the stairs to her bedroom.

she changed into a pair of shorts and a hoodie, knowing jaemins house is always hot. she put on some socks and tied her hair back, wiping off the makeup she had on during the school day.

ayeong walked down the stairs, before letting taeyong know that she would be at jaemins. he nodded his head, since she was practically always at jaemins.

///////