22. He's Baaack!! :O

NOTE: Oh wow....Im getting quite a few followers now because of this book...*happy* THANKS YA'LL!! ADVERTISEMENT: DO YOU LIKE ANGST FILLED BOYXBOY STORIES?? Some about humans keeping pet demons, shapeshifting snakes wwith lust filled poison? What about a neko boy whos been kidnapped by a monster? I also posted the summary for the sequal to Ill Protect you! Yaaay! *ADVERTISING OVER* -THANKS YA'LL!! thecrumblingcookie loves you all!

Voldemort smirked at Harry's outraged face, and looked amused when Draco cowered behind Harry's body, tears glistening in his eyes. "Draco," Harry said in an oddly calm voice, "please tell me that he didn't rape you."

Draco let out a sob, cringing at Voldemort who took a step closer to them. Harry quickly shielded his lover, eyeing Voldemort angrily, daring him to come closer. Voldemort had definitely crossed the line long ago, but this was beyond horrible and disgusting. In a second Harry had his wand out, shooting any spell he could think of, angry, worse than angry. All he could think of was this creature touching Draco.

Voldemort simply laughed, deflecting spell after spell that came his way, until finally he was close enough to wrap his hand around Harry's neck, choking him. "GET AWAY FROM MY MATE!!!" Draco roared, lunging at Voldemort and knocking him down. He batted Draco away like he was a ragdoll, and turned back to Harry, smirking at his red face.

"Are you so pitiful that you need this weakling to protect you?" Voldemort said in a mocking tone, making Harry's blood boil worse. "Crucio!" He hissed, and Harry fell to the floor writhing in pain. It was like a bomb exploding in his body, burning every inch of him. He let out a shrill scream, hands scrabbling against the floor.

"Leave him alone!" Draco shouted, but before he could move, silk cloth sprung from Voldemort's wand, tying up the poor Slytherin. Harry was freed from the Cruciatus curse for the moment, relieving him from the unspeakable pain.

Harry struggled to stand. He didn't come all this way to watch this sick pervert tie up his lover. "W...why did you rape my...mate..?" Harry croaked, holding his sides as he fought for breath, glaring at Voldemort.

He simply laughed coldly, saying, "Even I have sexual needs Potter; and you should really learn to share that wonderful piece of meat," he looked at Draco, a cold, lipless smile plastered on his face.

Harry snapped. He lunged at Voldemort, but fell to the ground when he cast the Cruciatus Curse again. Harry screamed at the horrible pain exploding through his body. He couldn't feel anything anymore, he was so numb, yet he felt paiin at the same time...everything was confusing him, hurting him, scaring him. He didn't remember what was going on, who he was, all he knew was that he was hurting and he needed it to stop. But it wouldn't, it just tore him inside to the point where even after the curse was lifted, he could still feel it. Harry was still screaming, still writhing in pain, not knowing what was going on. He wanted to die, to get rid of the pain eating him alive, but it wouldn't kill him...

"Harry?" Someone's anguished cry found it's way into Harry's ear. And all Harry could think of at that moment was how beautiful that voice was and how much he wanted to know who it belonged to...

"Harry, it's okay love you're safe." Harry wanted to open his eyes to see Draco but couldn't, everything hurt so much...

"Severus how is he?" Dumbledore's voice asked calmly, and immediately found peace inside him.

"Not good, the Cruciatus Curse has affected his mind," Snape's voice replied, and Harry calmed even furthur. Snape was there, everything was alright... "We need to take him to the hospital right away."

Then Draco's soft, velvety voice found it's way into Harry's mind again, whispering, "Thank you for coming to find me Harry. I love you."

"I love you more than anything in the world," Harry assured Draco, using all he willpower he could muster before falling into unconsiousness.

I'm sure you peeps already know this, but Dumbledore+Voldemort=Voldy running away like a sissy. Next chapter....the final battle between Harry and Voldemort!! So it will be long and passionate! And the last chapter of the book (besides the Epilogue)....I know its sad, but every book has to end. Okay, bye bye, time to write the last chapter....*sniffles.*