1

WARNING this is a bxb book and there will be mpreg so if you don't like that leave now 

Third Person Pov 

Kevin and doug had been best friends their whole lives but overtime their feelings began to change. The two had both started to catch feelings but didn't want to say anything afraid of how the other would react. But it was kevin who finally confessed his feelings first wanting to get it off his chest. 

So after that the two had been dating and their relationship was your normal relationship. The two loved each other unconditionally and sure they had their fights but they were always about to talk it out. Anybody around them would tell you they had the perfect relationship but one day everything changed. 

Doug had began to feel sick always throwing up his food and having weird cravings. Doug convinced kevin it was just a stomach flu but had secretly went to the doctor and had gotten the most shocking news of his life. He was pregnant which should have been impossible since he was a male. 

He was so scared not just because their was a person growing inside of him but he didn't know how kevin would react. Kevin's career was taking off and the two had already faced a bunch of hate since they came out about their relationship. He thought back to everything kevin had done for him. 

Always getting him out of depression, doing anything he could to put a smile on his face and always putting him first. Looking back he also realized he required so much from kevin and had possibly ruined things for him multiple times. Kevin had a concert once but cancelled it once doug had gotten sick. 

He said he couldn't care less about the people at the show he needed to back at home with his baby making him feel better. It was then doug made the biggest decision of his life he was going to end things with kevin and then cut off all contact so that way kevin would no longer have to sacrifice for him. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed