4

Third Person Pov 

"Come on kingston we got five minutes to get you to school" Doug yells for his son as he rushes to throw on some clothes. He ended up knocking a box down in his closet and rushed to pick it up and pictures came flying out. He smiled picking one of them up and it was a picute from his birthday party. 

He remembers it was his first birthday without his dad and he didn't want to celebrate but kevin surprised him with a big party. Kevin even spent all his money on the expensive gifts he had  gotten him even getting him his first chain. He would be lying if he said he didn't miss kevin he did more than he could put into words. 

He quickly snapped out of it and rushed to get his to school. "Now you be good and dont give them teachers a hard time" Doug says. "What if they give me a hard time?" Kingston asks and doug laughs. "Then tell me so i can handle it" Doug says before hugging his son and then taking him in the school. 

Once kingston was safe at school doug went back home ready to get some work down. It was almost as if everything was reminding him of kevin. He hated it he did everything he could to sweep those feelings under a rug but every here and there they come out and they got stronger every time. 

"This is ridiculous" Doug says t himself. Meanwhile kevin was on a plane flying to his next location and was staring out the window. "You and those glasses" set says and kevin lets out a small chuckle. "Eyes are the windows to the soul and ion need people trying to sneak a peek" kevin says. 

"Dude really?" Camrin asks with a laugh. Kevin didn't want them to know the real reason they were already worried enough plus he didn't need some big lecture about how he needed to take better care of his self. Little did kevin know this next location would change everything since he was visiting doug's city. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed