9

Third Person pov 

'It's no big deal your just speaking with the person you've been in love with your whole life' Doug thinks to himself pacing around his living room. Camrin had texted doug earlier saying kevin wanted to speak with him so doug gave camrin the address and said he could stop by at 1:00. 

Doug had dropped kingston off at Nancy's house and was currently in the middle of freaking out wondering what him and kevin would even talk about. Doug felt like he was about to faint when he heard a knock at the door. 'He's here how wonderful' doug thinks to himself before going to the door. 

He opened it and was met with kevin who was wearing sunglasses, a grey hoodie and grey sweats. "Hey kay kay come on in" Doug says trying to ignore his heartbeat. Kevin let out a chuckle and shook his head. "You and that nickname" Kevin says. "I can't call you that now?" Doug asks. 

"Naw you can't" Kevin says jokingly. "I'm gonna call you that anyway" Doug says. "No you won't" Kevin says before playfully pushing doug's arm. "Yes i will" Doug says before pushing kevin back. The two then ended up in a little playfight and then kevin picked doug up making him laugh. 

"Bro put me down" Doug says. "Ion think i want to" Kevin says and doug playfully rolls his eyes. Once doug was put down he went to the living room and sat down on the chair and kevin followed him and the two ended up just talking. It was crazy how they were talking as if no time had passed. 

Then they ended up talking about kingston. "Oh yeah he's really my little bundle of joy" Doug says smiling. "Well its good to know you haven't been alone all this time" Kevin says with an expression someone would have if they were thinking hard about something. "Kay kay?" Doug asks. 

Kevin looked into doug's eyes and doug felt his heart begin to beat hard against his chest. It was right then doug was reminded why he had fallen in love with kevin. Kevin reached out cupping doug's cheek with his eyes traveling down to doug's lips. Kevin however quickly pulled away and cleared his throat. 

"I gotta get back there's tons of work to do" Kevin says. "Oh ok" Doug says trying to ignore what had just happened. The two exchanged numbers before kevin had left. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed