16

Third person Pov

"What are you talking about?" Kevin asks and Doug sighed. "Kingston is your son which is why left and why the math is the way it is" Doug says and Kevin felt confused. "But how your-" Kevin starts and Doug sighs.

"I know and that's why I was so confused and scared plus your career" Doug says and Kevin shook his head. "You told me it was a stomach flu you lied to me! You hid my child from me and your the reason I'm miserable!" Kevin says with clear anger in his tone and eyes.

"Kay-" Doug says before he's being cut off. "Shut up ion wanna hear nothing from you! How could you do this to me!?!" Kevin yells/ask making a tear slide down Doug's cheek. Doug knew he was in the wrong and would always be guilty but this moment was to much.

"I'm sorry I was only thinking about you and your career it was just taking off again I-" Doug starts before Kevin stops him. "Ya know what ion wanna hear another word just leave cause tomorrow I'm hopping on that plan and leaving you and this city" Kevin says.

Kevin then stormed out and locked himself in the bathroom making Doug sigh. "I'm sorry I promise I am and I was only thinking about your career I loved you so much and I was tired of you making sacrifices for me" Doug starts from outside the door.

"You always helped me out of depression risking your own mental health, you cancelled your show when I was sick just to make me feel better and so much more I didn't want you to sacrifice again" Doug says with another tear going down his face.

Doug then left the room and wiped his face off before going to his car. He then went over to Nancy's house to pick up Kingston before he went home ready to erase Kevin's whole visit from his memory but it was hard.

He never got over Kevin he was still in love with him and was positive he always would be. He called camrin and explained what happened and was telling him bye since he was leaving as well.

The whole rest of the night Doug couldn't help but feel guilty. He kept being reminded of his biggest mistake.

Hope ya'll enjoyed