20

~3 months later~

Third person Pov

"I've never been on a plane before" Kingston says as they go to the airport. Kingston was very excited he was doing something he hadn't ever done and would be flying first class. Doug was excited to but for a different reason.

He was going to see Kevin after six dreadful weeks of being away from him. He couldn't help but laugh at himself he had spent years without him and now he acts like he can't be away for six minutes he nearly cried when Kevin went on the plane.

"Well there's a first time for everything" Doug says and Kingston smiles they board the plane and Kingston was looking out the window amazed by how high up they are. Doug smiled feeling all happy ready to see the love of his life again.

They landed and met up with camrin, setty and Kevin. After the little reunion Kingston went with setty to spend the night. "Please be careful with him" Doug says and camrin laughs. "We got this and we're totally responsible" camrin says.

"I'm not sure bout him but I'm definitely responsible" setty says earning a glare from camrin. Then they parted ways and Doug smiled once he felt kisses all over his face. "I missed you I swear wherever I go from now on you coming with me" Kevin says.

"I missed you to" Doug says before kissing Kevin's cheek sweetly. They ended up going back to the hotel and getting comfortable in the bed. "God this bed is comfortable" Doug says earning a laugh from Kevin. "I'm sure it's more comfortable than your seat on the plane" Kevin says.

"Way more comfortable" Doug says before resting his head on Kevin's chest. 'God I missed this' Doug thinks to himself before tracing the tattoo on the back of Kevin's hand. He then thought back to the worst mistake of his life.

He couldn't believe that he spent all the time away from the person he loved the most. But now that was in the past and they were moving on to taking a big step to become a family and give their son the best life possible.

Their biggest mistake was losing each other but now they ain't ever letting each other go.

The end

Hope ya'll enjoyed