2

Third Person Pov 

"I'm sorry i just can't do this anymore ion think we're right for each other" Doug says trying to hold back the tears. His heart hurt having to tell those lies he knew him and kevin were right for each other kevin has his heart and always will but this needed to be done. "No whatever i did i'll fix it" kevin says. 

"I'm sorry but my mind's made up" Doug says before going to their room and grabbing his bag that he had already packed before this conversation. Kevin grabbed doug's wrist stopping him from walking out the door. "You can't do this to me whenever we have a problem we talk it out" Kevin says. 

"We can't talk it out this time you wouldn't understand" Doug says before kevin grabs his face making them look each other in the eyes. "Yes we can and we will i love you more than anything and i can't lose you" Kevin says with hurt in his eyes making doug feel worse than he already did. 

Doug wishes there was another way but there wasn't kevin had already sacrificed so much and he wasn't going to let kevin throw his career away. it was already hard enough for him having to jump start his career after being in prison and then all the backlash for his relationship he had to do this. 

When you really love somebody sometimes you have to let them go and this was one of those times. "I love you to but i can't stay i'm sorry" Doug says before pushing away and quickly going outside. He got in his car and drive off quickly not looking back knowing it would hurt him to much. 

That was the last time kevin and doug had spoken and soon doug had the baby and stayed hidden. He deactivated all his social medias, got a new phone number and lived in a small apartment in a new city. The two tried to forget each other sure they wouldn't ever see each other again. 

But sometimes fate has a way of bringing two people back together again. 

Might take down my book 'i might' but haven't decided 

Hope ya'll enjoyed