17

Third person Pov

Doug sat on the chair feeling lifeless Kingston was in his room sleep so he was free to be depressed in peace. 'Love is definitely a losing game' Doug thinks to himself before he hears knocking at his door and he rolls his eyes.

"Go away!" Doug yelled not in the mood for any visitors. When the knocking continued he groaned and got up ready to fight. "I said-" Doug starts before he sees Kevin on the other side of the door looking down.

"Can I come in?" Kevin asks. "What are you doing here? Don't you have a flight to catch so you can get as far away from me and this city as possible?" Doug asks. "Please just let me in" Kevin says and Doug moves to the side letting him enter.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier I was just angry" kevin says. "You had every right to be and I'm sorry for keep it from you I just didn't want you to have to sacrifice for me again" doug says feeling the guilt all over again.

"You make sacrifices for people you love" kevin says honestly and Doug smiles a little. "True which is why I did this" Doug says before kevin wrapped his arms around him. Doug quickly returned the hug feeling at peace.

They stayed in each others arms for a minute just enjoying the peace of the moment. Then after that the two talked about what they would do moving forward. They decided to try this whole co-parenting thing out.

Kevin would stay a bit longer and get to know Kingston before having to move states for work but would still FaceTime and check in during that period he was away.

Hope y'all enjoyed