7

Third Person Pov 

Doug felt his eyes widen in shock and kingston look between kevin and doug with a confused expression. "You ok nunu?' Kingston asks snapping doug out of his little trance. "Yeah i'm fine" Doug says before grabbing kingston and looking back at kevin. "Hi it's been awhile" Doug says with a nervous grin. 

"yeah it has" Kevin says with an angry tone in his voice.  Kevin was mad cause doug had made it that way basically up and leaving with no type of explanation with the only thing he said being 'his mind was made up'. Doug knew kevin was angry and he sort of didn't blame but he wans't sure what to say. 

I mean what do you say to the person you used to be in love with and still haven't completely gotten over after one of the worst breakups. Kevin didn't say a word he just left the restaurant catching camrin and set's attention and they quickly went after him. Doug sighed before ordering his food. 

He went home with his head full of thoughts. 'Well that was the worst thing ever' Doug thinks to himself.  "Who was that?" Kingston asks as he ate his leftover fries. 'The man i've been in love with my whole life' Doug thinks to himself. "Just somebody i used to know" Doug says with a forced smile. 

Kingston only nods in response before going back to eating. Meanwhile kevin was getting ready for his show with doug on his mind.  He knows he could have handled things better but he was just so angry everything came back to him. "We gonna talk about what happened?" Camrin asks. 

"No we aren't the only we going to talk about is booking a flight" Kevin says. "What? We've barely been here" Set says. "Well something came up" Kevin says giving them a look letting them know not to say anything else. "Ight then" Camrin says before him and set walked off to prepare. 

Last update tonight more tomorrow or next weekend it depends 

Hope ya'll enjoyed