18

Third person Pov

"What is it nunu?" Kingston asks Doug who was sitting him down on the couch. Doug was about to tell his son that he would be spending more time with his father but he wasn't sure how to tell him with him being so little.

"Well your going to be spending some time with Kevin and your going to be seeing him a lot more because..." Doug starts but wasn't sure how to really put it. "He's my dad?" Kingston asks and Doug made a shocked face.

"Huh?" Doug asks. "I heard you guys talking" Kingston says and Doug playfully frowned. "So you were eavesdropping?" Doug asks before tickling his son. "No I was ear hustling it's a big difference" Kingston says with a smile proud to use big words.

Doug smiled at that he really was his fathers child since that was the same excuse Kevin used to use when listening to his conversations on the phone. Kevin came over later that day to take his son out to the park.

Once he left Doug had called Nancy. She had been babysitting Kingston for awhile and she had been a big help to him. "I was wondering if you could watch Kingston tomorrow" Doug says and nancy let out a small laugh.

"Of course I can" nancy says and Doug smiles. Doug was planning a nice moment to be alone with Kevin not on nothing romantic but just so they could really talk about things moving forward. Doug doesn't want things to be chaotic.

He wants to make sure they have a nice healthy family relationship and then maybe even let setty and camrin babysit. Soon Kevin came back with Kingston riding on his back. Doug smiled and grabbed his son.

"I missed you king did you have fun" Doug says and then Kingston started telling him about what happened at the park. Doug then looked up making eye contact with Kevin and he looked down quickly feeling his face heat up.

"That sounds good now go on to the back and wash up" Doug says and Kingston skips to the back of the house. "Thanks for taking him out today" Doug says and kevin smiles. No need to thank me" kevin says before Kingston comes back.

"When you coming back dad" Kingston says and Doug felt his heart getting a warm feeling hearing his son say that. "Soon lil man promise" Kevin says before picking Kingston up.

Doug and Kevin then discussed meeting up the next day and Doug would be lying if he said he didn't feel like more was going to happen.

Hope ya'll enjoyed