3

Third Person Pov 

Doug ended up having a son who he named Kingston Killian Howard. The boy was now five years old and was pretty smart for his age. Doug had decided to work from home since it would be easier with him being a single parent the only con was he sometimes got distracted by his son. 

Doug lived a pretty normal life and his son was his little bundle of joy. However he would be lying if he said he didn't miss kevin it was almost as if every little thing reminded him of the old times. He remembers unpacking his suitcase and seeing a bunch of presents kevin had gotten him. 

One of the biggest reminders being his son who continued to look more and more like his father which secretly hurt doug. He sometimes wonders what would have happened if he had stayed but he knows he did the right thing kevin needed to focus on his career and not put him first again. 

Meanwhile kevin was miserable even though he chose to keep it hidden. Just like doug wanted him to he focused on his career but he basically drowned himself in work. He was in the studio so much it had practically became his second home and he traveled so much sometimes he forgot where he was. 

All of his friends were concerned about him even though kevin did a decent job of hiding it thy could tell he wasn't ok. They all tried reaching out to doug to try and get an understanding of what exactly caused the breakup but failed. "I'm just saying i'm concerned" Set says as kevin took a sip of his coffee. 

"There's no need to be i'm fine" kevin says. "Really? I can't remember the last time you've had plans that weren't work related or stayed in one place for more than a couple days" set says and kevin sighs. "My job is important and i like to travel" kevin says before taking another long sip of his coffee. 

Kevin before wasn't a big coffee drinker but he was lately considering the fact he had been losing a lot of sleep. He often wore glasses to cover up the bags under his eyes or sometimes when he needed to show his face wore make up to cover up how tired he truly was. "If you say so" set says. 

Kevin wasn't himself and hadn't been since doug walked out of his life out of the blue but he forced himself to block out anything that was doug related. 

What ya'll think so far? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed