12

Third person Pov

They went back to Doug's house and Kevin carried Kingston in since he had fallen asleep in the car. Once Kevin returned he sat next to doug on the couch. "I'm not shocked he fell asleep after eating those tenders" Kevin says.

"Well trust me that boy eats me out of a house and home" Doug says earnings a small laugh from Kevin. "He seems easy to manage" Kevin says and Doug nods. "We'll for the most part but he has his moments" Doug says.

"To bad you ain't gotta nobody to help out" Kevin says with a slight tone in his voice indicating anger. He had been thinking and doing the math and by the age of the son, how king him and Doug had been together something won't adding up.

He began to wonder if that's the reason Doug just dumped him out of nowhere. Had he been cheating? Kevin shook the thoughts away and laid back on the couch. "Why you still wearing those glasses?" Doug asks.

"Cause I can" Kevin says. "Don't get smart and I know there's a reason and you've been wearing them a lot lately" Doug says. "Eyes are the windows to the soul and ion need anybody trying to sneak a peak" Kevin says.

"Well if that's the case I've seen your soul plenty of times so take them off" Doug says and Kevin sighs before removing them. Doug then saw the bags under Kevin's eyes. Kevin looked down avoiding Doug's gaze.

He had forgot to put on makeup this morning due to how tired he was which is why he wore glasses from time to time but lately he hasn't be applying the makeup which is why he wears his glasses so much. "Kay Kay you need to sleep" Doug says.

"Well when you work as hard as I do it's hard to do" Kevin says. "Do you have to work this hard or do you choose to? I've noticed how you always seem to be wrapped in work by choice" Doug says. "You've sure noticed a lot huh?" Kevin asks with a laugh.

"I'm serious you need to put yourself first wrapping yourself in work isn't the way to go" Doug says. "Look I'm fine don't worry about me you haven't been worried about me in years anyway" Kevin says and Doug sighs.

"Your right and I'm sorry" Doug says and the rest of the night the two were stuck in an awkward silence.

Hope ya'll enjoyed