8

Third Person Pov 

'Maybe i should try reaching out to him' doug thinks to himself. Doug couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with kevin he felt like he had to make things right. He doesn't blame kevin for being angry with him he still remembers how hurt kevin looked the last time they had spoken. 

Even though doug hadn't seen kevin in a long time his feelings hadn't changed. He loved kevin and didn't want to see him hurt and he only left so kevin could focus on himself for a change he didn't want to ruin kevin's career. Lucky for doug after kevin stormed out camrin came back in the restaurant. 

Camrin came back and had given doug his number. Doug however was very hesitant on reaching out but he pushed his fear aside and called the number. After a few minutes camrin picked up and the two began to talk. As camrin was on the phone kevin glared at him for a long moment before he spoke. 

"Aye cam whoever you on the phone with can wait cause word to my dead i'm ready to get out of here and you was supposed to book our flight" Kevin says. Doug bit his lip able to tell that was kevin talking in the background. Camrin and doug talked a little more before hanging up and it felt nice. 

Doug really enjoyed talking to camrin again after being away for so long. Meanwhile camrin was trying to talk kevin into staying. "We've barely been here ion think we should leave just yet" Camrin says. "Look i have important business to handle and i ain't gonna stay just so you can play matchmaker" kevin says. 

"Look i understand it's hard seeing your ex who you still have feelings for-" Camrin starts before kevin stops him. "Look we ain't talking about this anymore we booking a flight and we're leaving" Kevin says. "No we aren't i know your mad with doug for leaving all that time ago" Camrin starts. 

"But he's here now and it's clearly a sign that you two need to talk" Camrin says. "Fine i'll talk to him but nothing else and then afterwards we're going home" Kevin says and camrin smiles. "Uh huh sure "Camrin says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed