Chapter 6

Lizzie's pov

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering last night. Y/N's surprise confession. And now I am laying in his arms. Safe and comfortable. I admired his sleeping form.

I caressed his cheek with that pad of my thumb. Taking in the freckles that I never really noticed before.

"Good morning sunshine." He whispered as his eyes flickered open. I kissed him softly before pulling away again.

"Good morning cutie." I spoke softly before he pulled me on top of him. He pulled me in for another kiss. Deeper than before.

"You have no idea how much I am in love with you." He whispered.

"Please don't break my heart." I whispered as a tear fell from my eye. He was quick to wipe it away.

"I will protect it with my life." He told me. I looked in his eyes and saw only love and honesty within them. I leaned down and kissed him softly. He gripped my hips keeping me on his lap as the kiss went on.

I soon started to roll my hips. Wanting that next step with him. Needing it. I gasped giving him the opportunity to insert his tongue in my mouth. I instantly submitted as I grinded my hips on his hardening member.

"Is this something you want sunshine?" He asked me.

"It is." I confirmed as I looked in his eyes. He cupped my cheeks before he kissed me. Softer than before.

He flipped us over. Laying me on my back gently. He pulled his shirt over his head. I ran my hand over his chest and abs. Loving the feel of his skin. I sat up as he removed my shirt before he kissed me softly. I gasped at the feeling of his skin on mine.

His hands roaming my sides. Sending shivers down my spine as our tongues danced together. His hands soon rested just under my breast.

He soon moved his kisses down my neck. My moans sounding in his ear as he sucked on my sweet spot. His hand started to massage my breast before running smoothly down my stomach. It ran over my shorts and he soon cupped my clothed core. I moaned as he applied pressure to my most sensitive area.

I used my hands to remove the rest of my clothes. Giving him easier access. I moaned when his fingers ran through my folds before rubbing circles on my clit.

"Fuck." I moaned as he started to suck on my breasts. Clutching the bedsheets as he inserted a finger.

"You truly are a work of art Elizabeth." He spoke as he looked at my face. Contorted with pleasure. "Created by Aphrodite herself."

I moaned louder when he inserted a second finger. Stretching me out. Loving the feeling of his fingers within me. His talented fingers.

"Baby." I breathed out when he started to increase his speed. Thrusting his fingers, adding a third. "I'm so close baby." I breathed out.

"Cum for me sunshine." He spoke softly. He kissed me, swallowing my moans as I came on his fingers.

"Fuck." I breathed out as he sucked his fingers clean. "Please fuck me."

"No." He told me with a shake of his head. "I won't fuck you sunshine. I will make love to you."

He captured my lips in a passionate kiss as I started to push his boxers down. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I haven't got a condom." He told me as I shook my head at him. "I'll pull out ok." I smiled at him before I kissed him softly.

We both moaned when he inserted himself into my aching core. Just waiting for him to move. When I nodded, he started to thrust his hips at a steady pace.

My hands lightly scratching his back as he went deeper. The feeling of him in my was amazing. Our bodies moulding together to become one. Two souls finally intertwined as one.

That is what we are. Two souls. One entity.

I wrapped my legs around him, keeping him closer. Pulling him down for a kiss. A sloppy kiss. His thrusts sped up as he went harder. I rolled my hips to meet his thrusts.

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. The faster he went. The closer I got.

"I'm so close baby." I moaned as he kissed my neck. My nails digging into his skin.

"Me too baby." He moaned as he went faster. He helped me ride out my high before he pulled out. Finishing himself off on my stomach.

"I am phoning in sick." I told him causing him to chuckle.

"It is good I already have the day off." He smirked before kissing me softly. I watched as he walked to the bathroom for a cloth. I watched as he cleaned me up before he started to get dressed.

"Are you going?" I asked him disappointed.

"I am going to get some breakfast because I am sure that we both can't be bothered to cook and I am getting condoms." He told me. "As much as I love the feeling of being inside you. Even with the slightest of my cum landing on your vagina, you are at risk of pregnancy."

"I could get the pill?" I reasoned with him.

"It is as much my responsibility as it is yours sunshine." He kissed me softly before leaving. I called the principal which they were able to find cover for my class. Texting Scar to not come by at all today.

------

When Y/N and I were in the middle of another round. Well he was inbetween my legs, making me scream. My doorbell rang.

"Just ignore it." Y/N spoke into my core. All I could do was nod when it kept ringing. I groaned as Y/N sat up, throwing me my dressing gown.

"I'll be right back baby." I kissed him softly.

"I'll be waiting sunshine." He smiled at me as I walked out of the room. I made sure that I was completely covered before opening the door.

"Chris?" I asked shocked as I answered the door.

"I uh I heard you were sick so I thought I would bring you some soup and look after you." He told me shyly.

"My boyfriend is looking after me." I told him. I was as his face fell.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked me as I nodded. "All those times I have asked you out and you said you weren't ready."

"I wasn't ready. Y/N just crept up on me." I told him. "Anyway I don't have to explain myself to you. This is my love life."

"Are you ok sunshine?" Y/N asked as he stood beside me. Fully dressed.

"Mr Evans was just leaving." I told him as Chris scoffed.

"Him?" Chris asked as he pointed to Y/N who soon tilted his head at my colleague.

"What is your problem sir?" He asked Chris calmly. Chris just shook his head and left abrubtly. I closed the door and turned to Y/N who instantly wrapped his hands around me. "Are you ok?" He asked me.

"I am." I whispered although now I have lost the mood.

"Go and run yourself a bath and I will cook us both a nice dinner and we can watch a movie and cuddle." He told me like he had read my mind. I kissed him before retreating upstairs to have a relaxing bath. Thinking how lucky I am to have him in my life.

AN

Another chapter is here
Please let me know what you think.