Chapter 15

Y/N's pov

It has been months of organising and our wedding day is finally here. Colin and I were fixing our suits as Lizzie's mum walked in.

"Lizzie needs you Y/N." She told me urgently. I quickly followed her to Lizzie's suite. Knocking on her door. Thankfully she was only in her robe.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she sighed.

"Today is completely wrong. My dad isn't here yet. Flights are delayed." She started to rant. "It's raining so we have to wait for it to dry out." I just smiled at her which she soon caught. "Why are you smiling?"

"We can still get married." I told her. "Your mum or sisters can walk you down the aisle and he will make the reception or just be late to the service. And we can get married in the rain." I told her softly. "Well it is only right because that is truly how our love story started. In the rain."

"I love you so much." She whispered as she pecked my lips. "Now leave. I can't have you seeing the dress I am about to ruin." She stated as she pushed me out of the room making me chuckle.

"What was the issue?" Colin asked me as I smiled.

"Just a few minor things like the wedding and stuff." I shrugged as his eyes practically popped out of his skull.

"The wedding is still going on right?" He asked me as I nodded. "Good. I didn't want to have to kidnap the bride to be for you."

"What?" I laughed as he shook his head.

"Nothing." He said as he took a seat. Rubbing his brow. "Weddings are stressful."

"Wait 'til it's yours." I smirked as his eyes popped open.

"I am never making the mistake you did." He told me sternly as I just laughed. I know well that he will marry Scarlett, maybe not soon but in the years to come. "So are you ready?" He asked me with a smile.

"Always." I nodded in confirmation. The two of us made our way to the alter. The guest all had been given umbrellas to stay dry, even though the rain had eased.

"This is it." Colin whispered as the music started. Watching as Scarlett walked down the aisle with the twins in tow. Then the most beautiful woman with her parents on either arm. A wide smile on her face.

"You look out of this world." I told her as she stood before me. No make up on and her hair in a messy bun.

"Thank you." She smiled at me. The drops of rain rolling smoothly down her skin. The minister had started to talk about love and all of that stuff but my attention was on the woman before me. The woman who had captured my heart and I don't care.

"Now for the vows. Y/N."

"Oh right." I muttered as I was snapped back into reality. "Elizabeth Chase Olsen. A name I never thought I needed to know in my life. Before you, I didn't believe in love or fate, but you changed that. You made me believe that love isn't just a silly notion that people tell themselves to feel better. Love is this feeling I got the moment I confessed in the rain. The feeling I get when I hear your voice, your laugh or when I gaze into your eyes. I am thankful that the universe, well Colin really, pushed me to you. You are my love in the rain."

"Wow." Lizzie giggled as she wiped her eyes. "I don't think I can top that one."  I smiled at her as I held her hand in mine. Feeling her warmth. "When we met, I wasn't ready for a relationship. I wasn't ready to fall in love again, but you snuck in and carved your name on my heart. You made sure to inform me, in no words, that you are here to stay. Y/N, the moment I thought I had lost you was the hardest thing I had ever had to go through, because losing you meant that I had also lost our future. I evisioned a future with you. Children of our own. I wanted that and I still do. You are rain on my sunny day. I love you."

"Do you Y/N, take Elizabeth to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I spoke eagerly as I placed the ring on her finger.

"Do you Elizabeth, take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She spoke softly as she placed the ring on my finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

I kissed her passionately. Showing her in this one gesture just how I felt in this moment. The happiness. The love. The excitement of spending my life with the most beautiful woman in this universe. The woman I am lucky to know loves me just as much as I love her. All I know is I would spend everyday in the rain with her. Falling more and more for her.

My Love In The Rain

AN

Here is the final chapter guys. Please let me know what you think.