|| It Wasn't Pathetic ||

Chapter 25/ Season 2 Episode 4

——————————————————————
~Rampage (Mizuki's POV)~
I turned in my career plan form before classes started, already sure that I'll be going to a university that revolves around art. Everything's been going well for me, school-wise anyway. I've even considered joining the painting club. The same goes for a few of the others who have found what they want to do.

However, Hiroshi, Satsuki, and Osamu are not among those of us that chose their activity. I personally feel like Osamu would do good in theatre with the way that he seems to be in tune with so many different character traits, but it's not my business. Sora joined the softball team, Mitsuya joined basketball, and Rika joined the gardening club. Kiomi on the other hand, knew what she wanted to be back in middle school, but changed her mind after being in a new environment.

Kiomi is planning to take over a leadership role at her cousin's business once she graduates, so she joined the student council as the historian, who basically documents and takes pictures of activities that take place at school, to get the experience of that kind of responsibility. Though, from what I've heard, everyone's strange, and she ready needs a break from them. She had to try to adjust to their personalities quickly and there are supposed to be other people being recruited, so she's not done with her struggling yet. Lucky for her, summer is almost here, so things couldn't get any better.

Well, it would be better if my fever would break, but we can't have everything we want. At the beginning of class, I laid my head down due to a fever that I've had since yesterday getting the best of me. I didn't tell Tohru about it because I knew she would've made me stay home, so resting is the best it'll get. I woke up to my shoulder being tapped frantically. "What do you want?" I groaned with my eyes still closed, but the sound of screaming and the crashing of glass grabbed my attention.

"How are you such a deep sleeper during something like this?! If I had the strength to carry you out of the classroom, I would've. He started breaking shit a whole minute ago." Kiomi shook me to get up.

"Who is 'he'?" I lifted my head from my desk and the first thing I noticed was that the classroom was trashed and two of the windows were broken. While trying to figure out what was going on, I saw a chair fly past my peripheral. "What the hell?" I grumbled, still trying to wake myself up.

"Your brother." Osamu answered. "Now hurry up and get out so we can do the same."

I turned around to see who threw it just for another desk to be sent across the room and Haru to come into my line of sight with an angry expression on his face. "What's wrong?!" I quickly stood up and ran over to him to stop him from causing any more damage, but he pushed me out of the way like I was nothing but a feather. He definitely went dark.

"I said get out of the classroom. Not run into range of getting hit." Osamu stated.

"Maybe she knows how to calm her brother down." Kiomi replied and dragged him out of the classroom.

"Mizuki, I'll go get help!" Momiji exclaimed running out of the room.

"Okay, hurry!" I got back on my feet and pushed him which caused him to fall to the floor. I held him down, being careful to not let our torsos touch, and slapped him, not hard but enough to make him snap out of it. He did end up calming down for a second, but it didn't last long when I asked him a question. "What happened to you?!" I was thrown back a few feet.

Haru stood up and kicked another desk before walking up to me and lifting me by the collar of my shirt, leaving me no choice but to dangle in his grasp. "She broke up with me!"