𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝

Na'vi language will be in bold.
'✈️' = time skip

Each and every one of us shared a knowing glance. Only seconds later were there arrows flying everywhere.

One of the men got shot directly in the head, immediately collapsing. All of the other men scattered, raising their guns.

As more shots were fired in Neytiri's direction, everybody was focusing on her. They lost grip to us after we bit them, trying to get loose. We succeeded and bolted out of their as quick as possible.

We were running as fast as we could over every fallen tree, every vine, branch, plants, streams, etc. I was right behind Spider and the others the entire time, making sure they don't fall behind. A loud explosion came out way, and suddenly Spider and I had fallen. We lost our balance on the tree, falling roughly down a sloped hill.

We got scraped up, hitting many sharp corners. As soon as we landed, I shot up, making sure my son was alright. "Spider, baby are you okay?" He looked defeated, laying there. It seemed like he knew we were going to get caught.

The same leader as before came close to us, observing us before I started getting defensive. I picked Spider up in my arms, but the man only told me, "Come with us."

I growled, refusing to step foot near them. But as I tried to take Spider, I noticed I was cornered. There was no other place to go. I just heard Kiri shouting out our names in the distance.

"We got our hands on some treasure." The guy with his shades on brought across. "She sure is gorgeous, aint she?" An ugly, messy haired dude implied.

I threw my head around, attempting to find an escape for us two. But as my back was turned, that man grabbed ahold of me, picking me up and throwing me around his shoulder, along with Spider on his other.

"Put us down, you moron!" I yell out, but his grip on me was so tight it was practically impossible to move at all. "We speak english, sweetheart." He informs me.

"I said put us down you Skxawng!" I got more frustrated by the minute. He didn't respond, he just kept walking and walking. I grew tired, feeling like there's no point to keep trying, but I did. I carried on, kept hissing, complaining, threatening them and more. I thought maybe if I kept annoying them, they would just let us go eventually.

"You fucker! Are you even listening to me? I said-" I started screaming in his ear, knowing that ears are very sensitive as a Na'vi, so maybe it'll affect him more. "-To put you down, we get it. Just shut up already!" The woman beside him began to shout.

"I won't shut up until you let us free!" I wiggled around a little more before we reached base. They attached something to their waists and they rose up to their helicopter.

I began to lose focus on everything, my eyes feeling heavy. My ears were ringing and there were too many new smells that I became overwhelmed with. Maybe everything will be okay in the end. Neytiri and Kiri will come back for us.

Right?

~✈️~

I woke up in a cold, empty room, laying against a wall. I heard a familiar voice hollering. "Hey! Let me out! Let us out!" I look up to see Spider.