Chapter 1 Who is the plagiarist?

"You are a plagiarist!"

Shi Yu was awakened by the sharp swearing, and sat up suddenly from the bed.

He didn't sleep well these days, he had the same dream over and over again.

He dreamed that his most cherished works were taken away by others and labeled as himself, but he wanted to seek justice, but was regarded as a shameless plagiarist.

The real plagiarist accepts everyone's praise, but he is like a rat crossing the street, shouted and beaten by everyone, and finally killed by the so-called admirers of the plagiarist.

Shi Yu took a few deep breaths before calming down.

Looking at his hands, there are no ugly marks, nor the sense of powerlessness in the dream, Shi Yu then feels a sense of security.

When I wanted to check my watch, it was only one o'clock. I pulled up the quilt and prepared to continue sleeping.

But he couldn't fall asleep when he closed his eyes, because he knew that those were not dreams, those were what he had really experienced.

His work was plagiarized, his hands were scrapped, and he was unable to redress his grievances. He didn't want to experience that feeling again!

The more he thought about it, the tighter his hands clenched.

He is just an ordinary person who likes to paint, and he doesn't want to get involved in the story between that proud girl and those elites anymore.

He can always hide from trouble.

This time, he just needs to protect his work.

Shi Yu lay on the bed for a long time, but couldn't fall asleep, so he simply sat up, walked to the bay window, leaned on the bay window and looked at the moonlight outside.

The soft light of the silver moonlight made Shi Yu's face even fairer.

Shi Yu has seen countless dark nights, but those nights brought him only boundless fear, and he has never been so peaceful as now.

Closing his eyes, Shi Yu suddenly had an idea in his heart, walked to the easel, poured his inspiration just now into the tip of his pen, and swayed it freely.

Time passed so imperceptibly.

By the time I was about to regain my senses, the sky was already bright.

After rubbing his neck and wrists, Shi Yu felt that he had come alive.

Suddenly, the door of Shiyu was pushed open.

"Brother, are you awake?" A slightly coquettish female voice echoed in the room.

The girl who came in had brown curly hair, a delicate face, lively eyes, and a small cherry mouth. Anyone who saw it would praise her as cute.

But Shi Yu's hand was quietly clenched.

This girl is his sister and the nightmare of his life.

Girls did not notice a difference in sexual desire.

"Brother, are you drawing? Wow! You draw so beautifully! Brother, you have improved again!" The girl stared at Shi Yu's painting closely, but there was a hint of jealousy in her eyes. Why did he just draw a picture? The moon is better than her painting?

Shi Yu suppressed the thoughts in his heart, and said lightly: "Draw it casually."

The girl suddenly looked at Shi Yu: "Brother, can you give me this painting? I won't show it to others, I just appreciate it myself, okay?"

Looking at the girl in embarrassment, he used great self-control to not reveal his emotions. How could he give her his painting again?

Just as Shi Yu was about to refuse, another boy came from the door.

"Shiyu, Rourou likes it, so you can give it to her, at worst, you can draw another one later."

Shirou looked at the door in surprise: "Brother! You're back? Sure enough, you are the best to Rourou!"

Shi Yu looked towards the door, and there stood a tall and straight man in an iron gray suit, Shi Rou's own brother, Shi Li.

Shi Li walked in, looked at the painting, then at Shi Yu, frowned and said, "Give it to Rourou."

Before Shi Yu could refuse, Shi Li took off the painting and handed it to Shi Rou.

"Thank you, brother!" Shirou happily ran away with the painting.

Shi Yu looked at Shi Li, his expression didn't change much, and his voice didn't fluctuate: "That's my painting."

The man didn't notice the difference in desire. In his view, it's just a painting. If the younger sister likes it, just give it to her. If you like it, why don't you draw another one?

"What kind of expression is that on your face? You can just draw another one? Isn't it just a painting? Have you forgotten the upbringing of the Shi family?