Chapter 17 Mr. Lin, pay attention to expression management!

Shi Yu got his wish and went through the formalities of living in school.

Looking at that photo proves that the whole person is bubbling with joy, as long as he moves out, it will be difficult for him to go back, but no one will care if there is one less person in their family.

"Ahem."

The coughing sound of the man next to him reminded Shi Yu, and restrained his overjoyed expression, Shi Yu said sincerely: "Thank you brother."

Shi Yu thought that Shi Li would ask his assistant or secretary to go through the formalities, but he didn't expect him to come in person.

"Draw well at school, and remember to call me if you encounter something."

Shi Yu nodded, but when he turned around, he forgot Shi Li's words. He didn't trust anyone for a long time, and it was better to rely on himself than others.

"I'm going to talk to the school's leaders about some more things. Do you want to follow me?"

When he heard that Shi Li still had something to do, Shi Yu immediately said, "No, I still have things to sort out."

When he finished speaking, he ran away in a hurry.

Shi Li looked at Shi Yu's back and sighed, forget it, take your time, his younger brother is too afraid of him.

Shi Yu is not cheating Shi Li, he really has something to sort out.

All his things have been moved here today, but they haven't been tidied up yet, so let's go to the dormitory to tidy up his things first.

Because Shi Yu came in, and with the background of Shi's family, Shi Yu's dormitory is directly a single dormitory, and Shi Yu is very satisfied with it.

It was already afternoon when things were packed, and Shi Yu glanced at his phone, only to realize that he hadn't had lunch yet.

I was so excited today that I forgot about lunch.

Shi wanted to lock the door of the dormitory and planned to go to the restaurant for dinner, but what he didn't expect was that the time to go to the restaurant was already the end of the meal, but there were still many people.

Shi Yu frowned, is there any event today?

But Shi Yu didn't care too much about it, he just wanted to eat lunch quickly and go to the studio to continue painting. In this life, he has to work harder to support himself. After all, he has already made up his mind that he will leave the life of Shi's family in the future. .

Although there were many people, there were not many people eating, so Shi Yu quickly bought food and found a corner to sit down to eat.

Although Shi Yu has no hobby of eavesdropping on other people's conversations, but the people around are too loud, so Shi Yu naturally heard it.

No wonder there are so many people in the restaurant today.

Now Lin Mu, the youngest actor in the entertainment industry, is filming upstairs, and these people are all Lin Mu's fans.

Shi Yu doesn't pay attention to the affairs of the entertainment industry, but he is somewhat familiar with Lin Mu's name.

When he reported that Shirou plagiarized his works, it attracted the attention of many people inside and outside the circle, because at that time Shirou was already a well-known talented painter.

At that time, the actor Lin seemed to be a supporter of Shi Rou, and even posted a Weibo for Shi Rou, which is why he was so violently attacked by the Internet.