Chapter 67 Affirmation across time and life!

While the two of them were reading the news, Shi Yu's cell phone rang, and he picked it up to take a look. It was a message from the school, which roughly explained some admission matters.

Because this group of students is specially recruited, they are different from ordinary students, and their teaching plans are organized by specific personnel.

I want to remember a few important time points.

"I can rest for about three days, and I will start school in three days. It seems that I have to train for a while."

In fact, I didn't understand why there was a training camp just after entering school. Besides, although the national competition is already raging, the real competition is actually after the next year. Isn't it a bit early for the training camp now?

Chu Yu also frowned slightly: "Training? In your school or go out?" Shi Yu shook his head: "I don't know yet, it only said to report first and then the training, and didn't say anything else."

"Yeah." After thinking about it quickly, Chu Yu said: "No matter where it is, take a good rest these few days, and then I will take you to buy some new utensils."

"Ah? Get a new one? No need, mine are pretty good."

"Changing a school is a new beginning, and naturally everything must be a new atmosphere."

Seeing Chu Yu's serious face, Shi Yu gave in.

"Thanks."

Chu Yu touched Shi Yu's hair:

The time for the two to go downstairs was just right, and the butler was about to go upstairs to call them breakfast.

"Congratulations Shi Shao, happy to mention the first place." The housekeeper said with a smile.

Shi Yu said embarrassedly: "Thank you." He didn't expect the butler to pay attention to this kind of news.

I don't know if it's because of the housekeeper's explanation, but today almost everyone in the family would say congratulations when they saw Shi Yu, making Shi Yu shy and hiding in the study.

Because Chu Yu was working here, and Shi Yu was sitting on the sofa, holding a notebook and not knowing what he was doing.

Chu Yu dealt with work for a while, and when he looked up, he wanted to glance, and couldn't help but tease: "So easy to be shy, what if you become more famous in the future?" 757350363

When the hand about to hold the pen pauses:

Seeing Shi Yu's expression, Chu Yu was slightly lost in thought.

Although Xiaoyu's life in the past was not so easy, but the Shi family is not a fool, and his face is still passable. Why does he always see maturity in Xiaoyu that does not match his age, and he is cautious.

Even during the time he was with him, he tried his best to give Xiaoyu a sense of security, but Xiaoyu is still very reserved, maybe even he hasn't noticed it yet.

Chu Yu sighed imperceptibly, it doesn't matter, he has a lifetime of time to accompany Xiao Yu, he will always figure out what Xiao Yu is thinking in his heart, and there will always be a chance to really get close to Xiao Yu's heart .

Three days passed in a flash.

On the day of registration, Chu Yu wanted to go when he sent them off. Because of Mr. Mo's relationship, the two went to find Mr. Mo directly when they arrived at school.

It's just that I didn't expect that Mo Lao's office was not limited to Mo Lao alone. After Shi Yu knocked on the door and entered, he felt several eyes on himself at the same time.