Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196 Then You Kiss Me

Although Chu Yu said that he had nothing to do, Shi Yu decided to stay in the hospital to take care of Chu Yu because of the guilt and worry in his heart. The school also asked for leave, but because it was the review week, there were not many courses , is still relatively easy to deal with.

And because the apprenticeship banquet was just held, Mo Laorang Shiyu recently had a good rest, and there was nothing Shiyu needed to worry about in the studio.

So Shi Yu stayed with Chu Yu in the hospital with peace of mind.

Chu Yu expressed his wish for this.

But every time the dressing was changed, seeing the worry in Shi Yu's eyes, Chu Yu began to feel distressed.

He was willing to get hurt for Xiaoyu, not to make Xiaoyu feel uncomfortable.

Afterwards, every time she changed her dressing, Chu Yu simply chose Shi Yu's lunch break, and told the doctors to move quickly and lightly, so as not to disturb Shi Yu.

Later, when Shi Yu asked about it, Chu Yu was vague.

But this afternoon, Shi Yu wondered if he slept for a long time at night, but could not fall asleep at noon, and woke up a little earlier than usual.

But after waking up, he didn't move. Instead, he woke up on the bed and heard someone whispering in his ear.

"Take it easy, hurry up, those analgesics won't be needed, he will wake up in a while, and he will be sad when he sees it." "

Understood, Mr. Chu."

Shi Yu was taken aback, so Chu Yu always took a nap in his afternoon nap The time to change the dressing is not thinking that the doctor is at the time arranged, but Chu Yu himself asked?

Thinking of Chu Yu saying that there is no need for analgesia, Shi Yu pursed his lips. Why is this person always like this, taking care of him in every way, but he doesn't know how to take care of himself.

But Shi Yu didn't open his eyes.

Opening his eyes now would only embarrass the doctor and waste Chu Yu's good intentions.

After the doctor went out, Shi Yu opened his watery eyes and just looked at Chu Yu.

A guilty conscience rushed into Chu Yu's heart instantly.

"Wake up, did you sleep well?"

Shi Yu shook his head: "Not good." There was still grievance in his voice,

and Shi Yu's soft voice made Chu Yu panic.

"What's the matter? Did you have a nightmare?" He hurriedly approached Shi Yu and grasped Shi Yu's hand tightly.

"No, it's just that my boyfriend worries me a lot."

Chu Yu was taken aback for a moment, not understanding what Shi Yu meant by that, but Shi Yu's boyfriend instantly lit up fireworks in his heart.

"Xiao Yu, what did you say?"

"I said, my boyfriend worries me a lot!" Shi Yu said again with a heavier voice.

Shi Yuben was lying beside Chu Yu, and the two held hands again, Shi Yu still looked at Chu Yu so pitifully, it was strange that Chu Yu didn't get angry.

The man asked in a hoarse voice, "Why are you worried?"

"You didn't even let me guard you after changing your dressing, and you deliberately avoided me. You didn't let me take care of you, are you blaming me?" Unreasonable trouble.

But Chu Yu, who was about to feel wronged when he saw the expression, felt distressed almost instantly: "Why am I blaming you? I see you crying every time. You love me, and I love you too. I can't do it again." Made you cry every time."

Obviously it was to take care of Shi Yu's emotions, and in turn was beaten by Shi Yu, but Chu Yu didn't show any impatience, and still coaxed Shi Yu in a gentle voice.

He knew that his lover was different from the coldness he showed on the outside, but on the inside he was a coquettish, a little arrogant, and a little gentle person, so he could only be coaxed to take it slowly.

Shi Yu still didn't buy it: "Aren't you really blaming me?"

"Little ancestor, you don't blame me, I'm already going to burn incense, how dare I blame you?"

Shi Yu pursed his lips: "Then you kiss me, I knew you didn't blame me."

Hearing Shi Yu say this, Chu Yu's eyes straightened, he thought that Shi Yu would scold him, but he didn't expect Shi Yu to kiss him, which was simply too much for him It's a blessing from heaven, okay? ! !

Chu Yu stared straight at Shi Yu: "Can we really kiss?"

Shi Yu snorted unobtrusively. Compared with when he spoke just now, Shi Yu's expression was shy, but he could clearly see Out is the default.

How could Chu Yu, who had been holding back for so long, easily let go of the opportunity to get it? The hand that was originally holding Shiyu's hand let go of Shiyu's hand and put it on his waist, tightly hugging Shiyu's waist, the hot kiss first landed on Shi Yu's brow, and then slowly slid down the bridge of the nose until it kissed the soft lips.

Gently prying open Shiyu's white teeth, Chu Yu hardly received any resistance, and easily found that slippery little tongue, hooked it lingeringly, and the hand around his waist became more and more irregular, slowly slipping Get into Shiyu's clothes, and rub gently on Shiyu's spine.

Shi Yu's eyes were blurred, and the voice squeezed out of his throat carried an indescribable emotion.

Chu Yu wanted to restrain himself, but how could a hungry person be able to resist a plate of delicacies.

Just about to go deeper, Shi Yu suddenly pushed him away.

Shi Yu blushed, and there was still water on her lips. Seriously said: "I know you don't blame me anymore, you just changed your medicine, take a good rest, I'll go wash up too, it's time to read." Chu Yu looked at Shi Yu with wide eyes, not understanding the good atmosphere just now

, Why did Shi Yu push him away? Still talking to him seriously?

Putting his eyes on Shi Yu, Shi Yu blushed, his eyes wandered, obviously shy.

Thinking about it carefully, Xiaoyu is shy, Chu Yu also knows that the person has been abducted back, and he is not in a hurry at this moment, he calmed down his breath, and said in a low voice: "Okay.

" Turning around and going into the bathroom, looking at himself in the bathroom mirror, Shi Yu raised his eyebrows.

This kind of self is indeed so delicious, no wonder Chu Yu can't hold it back.

But this person changed his medicine without telling him, although it was because he felt sorry for him, but Chu Yu didn't know how to cherish himself at all, he had to teach Chu Yu a lesson.

Chu Yu didn't pay much attention to this episode in the afternoon, seeing Shi Yu obediently reading the whole afternoon, he was satisfied.

What could be more gratifying than having this person right next to you?

"Are you bored?" Shi Yujian asked Chu Yu while staring at him.

Chu Yu shook his head: "No." How could he feel bored looking at Xiaoyu?

He wouldn't get tired of looking at this man twenty-four hours a day.

But Shi Yu thinks that Chu Yu's words are pure love words, thinking of him as the dignified chairman of the Chu family, every minute and every second is precious, and it must be boring to just lie on the hospital bed now.

"Otherwise, you can ask your assistant to send some documents. During this period of time, you are recovering from illness. Although it is good for you to grasp the general direction of the company's affairs, when you are discharged from the hospital, there will definitely be a mountain of work. Why don't you do it now? Do it first, so that it will be easier when the time comes."

Looking at Shi Yu's serious face and thinking about him, Chu Yu felt that if he said that he didn't want to deal with work and just wanted to watch him properly, it might make his lover I think he is very unmotivated.

Finally, under Shi Yu's earnest eyes, Chu Yu asked his assistant to send some documents over.

The assistants wept with joy when they heard the news, they thought that during this period of time, Director Chu had completely become the shopkeeper!

Now that Mr. Chu took the initiative to ask for work, the task of these assistant secretaries would be easy!

He came with work without stopping.

Now that they have brought them here, Chu Yu is also a serious person. He reads the documents on the hospital bed, and sometimes wants to read on the sofa next to him. The two of them do not disturb each other. Play the most moving music.

When he was about to collect the book at night, Chu Yu immediately closed the file.

"Finish?" Shi Yu moved his neck, he had been reading all afternoon, feeling a little sore.

"Come here, let me give you a pinch." Chu Yu patted the place beside him: "I can't finish the work, but there is nothing to worry about." Shi Yu

nodded: "No, I can squeeze it myself, although you Only one hand was injured, but your other hand should be well protected, let me give you a pinch."

Chu Yu's hand was injured, unlike him, who can change it in an afternoon Posture, Chu Yu almost sat in one posture all afternoon.

Director Chu would naturally not miss such benefits, and let Shi Yu pinch his shoulders and wrists for him.

Shi Yu glanced at the documents on the table from the corner of his eye, and he let out a huff: "You also write so beautifully with your left hand?"

On the white paper, Chu Yu's name was written in flying and phoenix dances.

"Well, I practiced it when I was a child."

"Wow, you are so good!" Shi Yu was not stingy with his praise, his eyes seemed to have stars, and Chu Yu's mouth felt parched again.

He didn't know if it was because he hadn't been there for a long time, or what happened, but he always felt that Xiao Yu was full of temptation today, and every movement and look made him a little angry.

Shi Yu suddenly approached Chu Yu: "What's wrong with you? Why does it feel like your breathing is suddenly disordered?"

Chu Yu's eyes flashed a dark color, and the lamb delivered to the door would not eat for nothing.

Chu Yu squeezed Shi Yu's chin all at once, and immediately kissed him.

A smile flashed in Shi Yu's eyes, he did not resist, and cooperated obediently with Chu Yu.

Chu Yu felt a little disobedient, why did Xiaoyu obey him so much today?

But before he could think about it, Shi Yu took the initiative to respond to his kiss, and deliberately rubbed his legs under the quilt against his waist.

It is not a man who can hold back at this time!

Chu Yu deepened the kiss, and the temperature in the room seemed to be rising, but the sudden knock on the door was like a basin of cold water pouring down on the head, which instantly brought back the rationality of the two of them.

Shi Yu also seemed to wake up from a big dream, and quickly pushed Chu Yu away: "I'll go see who knocks on the door."

Chu Yu grabbed him, gnashing his teeth: "I am like this now, you go to open the door?"

Shi Yu glanced at Chu Yu's lower body, with a shy expression on his face: "But you can't leave the people outside the door." "The

doctors and nurses didn't say they would come, so there will be some important people knocking at this time." The door, let's leave him alone, let's talk later, okay?" As soon as

Chu Yu's words fell, he heard a gentle voice from outside the door: "Xiao Yu, are you there?"

Chu Yu's pupils shrank, why did his sister-in-law coming?

Didn't he explain that during this period of time he wanted to develop a relationship with Shi Yu and not come here?

When Shi Yu heard it was Madam Chu's voice, he immediately opened Chu Yu and opened the door.

No matter how reluctant it was his brother and sister-in-law, Chu Yu could only pull up the cup to calm down his anger.

There was nothing serious about Chu Xiao and Mrs. Chu, but Chu Yu had been in trouble for so long, and they hadn't come to see it, so they happened to stop by tonight.

Why did Chu Yufu not pass by early or late, but today?

After chatting for a while, they completely lost all of Chu Yu's thoughts.

Being interrupted twice a day, Chu Yu gets annoyed just thinking about it.

Seeing that the time was getting later and later, Chu Xiao and the others were about to leave.

When leaving, Madam Chu quietly gave Shi Yu a thumbs up.

Unexpectedly, Shi Yu would control Chu Yu to death.

That's right, Chu Xiao and the others were specially called by Shi Yu.

He just wanted to teach Chu Yu some small lessons. This person can't always put him in the canary position. He wants to let Chu Yu know that he really cares about him.

But now that Chu Yu is injured, he can't be punished, he can only use some fun.

Thinking of Chu Yu's expression every time he was interrupted, Shi Yu felt relieved physically and mentally.