Chapter 3 The Real Dragon and Phoenix Capital

The Chu family is the top existence among the aristocratic families.

Even the Shi family can hardly hold a candle to it.

In fact, Yu was not curious about the Chu family at the time, he knew that the Chu family was nothing more than a lot of people around him were talking about it.

After all, with such a behemoth, who wouldn't want to get some benefits from them.

But to be honest, Shi Yu has a certain understanding of the Chu family, not because of others, but because of Shi Rou.

Because the current young master of the Chu family, Chu Xi, the current president of the Chu family, is one of Shi Rou's many suitors. In his memory, the two of them finally achieved a positive result, so Shi Rou became the envy of many ladies from the family. figure.

In the car, Shi Li seemed to notice that Shi Yu was in a daze again, and just about to say something to comfort him, Shi Rou snatched his attention away.

"Brother, are the members of the Chu family very vicious? I have never attended their family's banquet before."

In the past, when the Chu family held a banquet, although the Shi family was invited, but Shi Li felt that they were too young and did not take them there. This was the first time.

Shi Li touched Shi Rou's hair: "No, we Rou Rou are so obedient, we will be liked by others everywhere, even the Chu family will treat our little princess well."

Shi Yu listened with no expression on his face.

In fact, he didn't like the Chu family because he was so miserable in his previous life, so there must be the Chu family's handwriting behind it.

It suddenly occurred to him that in his previous life, Chu Xi held a painting exhibition for Shi Rou, but all those paintings were his works.

When thinking of this, Yu couldn't suppress the anger in his heart.

For the painter, he poured his heart and soul into every piece of work, and those are his children. How can he not be angry when he sees the meaning of his work being distorted by others?

It's just that he was so useless at the time.

Fortunately, nothing has happened yet, and there is still room for saving everything.

"Xiao Yu, we're here." Shi Li looked at Shi Yu who had been in a daze, and couldn't help reminding.

"Okay." Shi Yu then got out of the car with Shi Li.

After getting off the car, Shi Rou was shocked by the Chu family all of a sudden.

The Chu family can be described as resplendent and resplendent, with gorgeous lights and ancient and solemn buildings, all of which reveal the inheritance of the ancient family.

If she can live in such a house in the future, she will be a real princess.

Shi Rou suppressed the greedy light in his eyes.

Shi Yu didn't feel anything, no matter how resplendent and magnificent it was, it couldn't stop his disgust.

"Let's go."

Everyone wanted to attend the Chu family's banquet, so it was already full of guests before the banquet started.

Shi Li was dragged to chat with others in the middle, so Shi Yu found a corner to sit on his own, watching other people drinking and drinking.

He remembered that Shi Li said that this banquet was held for the second master of the Chu family?

But why hasn't he heard of this second master?

Just when I was about to be confused, I suddenly heard the conversation of several young female voices.

"Will the second master of the Chu family really show up this time?"

"The Chu family's words have been released, so could it be false?"

"I heard that the second master is not yet thirty years old, is it true?"

"Inevitably, he is the old man of the old man of the Chu family. If the second master of Chu was not interested in the position of the Chu family, it would not be Chu Xi's turn to be the head of the Chu family now."

"So he's better than Chu Xi?"

"Chu Xi has to be respectful when she sees him. Are you serious?"

"But, this master doesn't work in the Chu family, what is he doing?"

"We don't know about that, but I heard that this master's assets are comparable to those of the entire Chu family."

"Wow!"

"Tell me, what does Second Master Chu look like? How does he compare with Chu Xi?"

Shi Yu didn't like to eavesdrop, but the voices of those women were too loud, and it was hard for him not to listen.

I only heard the woman who spoke earlier say: "I heard that Second Master Chu is the real dragon and phoenix!"