Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 I also said I was joking, okay?

Shi Yu followed Mo Lao back to the long-lost city, obviously the city where he grew up, but Shi Yu suddenly felt that the scene outside the car was very strange,

I seemed to have no place to stay for a moment. Mo Laojian was distracted when he saw it, and he probably had a guess in his heart.

"Xiaoyu, let's go to my house for dinner later. Dinner is prepared at home. I just have something else I want to tell you."

"Okay." Shi Yu's mood was not high, but he still cheered up in the face of Mo Lao.

The housekeeper already knew the news that he was going back today, but watching the dusk gradually, the young master hadn't come back yet, and he was a little anxious. Hastily sent a message to Shiyu. After dinner at Mo's old house, he wanted to take a walk on the street alone, but he didn't know where he should go now.

The sound of the phone ding-dong made Shi Yu tremble slightly, then he took out the phone and swiped it open.

I saw it was a message from the housekeeper. Slightly startled, his eyes suddenly brightened, Chu Yu hasn't told his family yet? So he can go back?

He thought that Chu Yu's non-response to his messages before meant that he had broken off with him? If so, he would naturally have no shame to go back, he doesn't have such a thick skin. But the current situation is clearly not the case.

After replying to the housekeeper's message, Shi Yu waited for the driver to pick him up. A few minutes later, a black car stopped in front of Shi Yu. With its sleek shape and obsidian sheen, this car is worth a fortune. But Shi Yu frowned, he didn't seem to have seen such a car from Chu Yu, although the price of this car was not low, but Chu Yu still seemed to look down on him.

Sure enough, the car door opened, and a few people who I didn't know at all came down from the top. Shi wanted to turn around and wanted to leave, but several bodyguards in black suits surrounded him first.

"Mr. Shi, Mr. Qian wants to meet you." Shi Yu pursed his lips, was this a gesture to invite him? It was clearly about kidnapping. But now he had to bow his head when he wanted to, and responded: Then he was thinking about how to send a message to the housekeeper. As soon as Shi Yu got into the car, he saw a potbellied man sitting opposite him, with a standard Mediterranean quilt, and a wretched smile in his eyes.

"You are Shi Yu, don't worry, I'm not a bad person, I'm here to help you." Shi Yu turned around in his mind, but he still didn't remember who the person in front of him was, he knew too little about the people in the circle up. Shi Yu remained silent, but the man opposite was not in a hurry.

"This is not a place to talk, let's find another place to talk."

"Yeah." Without missing the contempt in the man's eyes, Shi Yu took the phone and quickly sent a message to the housekeeper.

Men also have no desire to control time. Shi Yu's news has been checked in all directions, but he is just a poor guy who was kicked out by the Shi family, and does not pose any threat at all. Gradually driving into the bustling area, Shi Yu quietly breathed a sigh of relief. As long as he enters a prosperous area, this man will definitely not do anything too outrageous, so that he can also parry, but he still hasn't figured out the man's purpose. It was definitely the first time he met this person, there was absolutely no hatred, and the man's attitude didn't seem like he hated him. Shi Yu's face was calm, but he kept mentioning it in his heart. Until the man's car stopped in front of the most capable bar, Shi Yu became even more flustered. This kind of place has never been there before.