Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231 Has it been a long time since you applied medicine?

Listening to Shi Yu's words, Shi Li felt even more sad.

Mingming is good at everything, has a good personality, and is talented. Why does such a person always suffer.

He recalled the things he saw in his dreams countless times, if those things were really experienced by Shi Yu, how broken he would be.

But even after going through all that, Xiaoyu still maintains the most innocent character.

He didn't become the kind of greedy and vengeful person.

Why can't his life be sweeter?

"Xiao Yu, if you have something to do in the future, tell your brother as soon as possible, okay, I will always be your strong backing, no matter what you do or not, you are the one who is unconditionally protected by my brother." "Okay, thank you brother, I

know Yes."

Shiyu is not a piece of wood, and he can clearly see Shili's changes later on, and now he has a family that really puts him in his heart.

"Okay, let's not mention these sad things. Today is to celebrate your discharge from the hospital. We will have a welcome banquet for you. We should all be happier." Several

people sat in the living room and chatted.

At the beginning, the relationship between Li and Chu Yu was not very good, but now they can sit down and chat together calmly because of their desire for time.

Shi Yu was quietly listening to his lover and brother talking about the mall.

No way, this part is his blind spot, he can't understand it even if he wants to.

In less than half an hour, Chu Xi's family also came.

This time it was really a family feast.

In fact, when he wanted to see Chu Xiao and the others, he still felt a little uncomfortable, but he was still very happy when they came to see him.

Mrs. Chu kindly sat beside Shi Yu: "I've heard about what happened before, and I've been worried about you. I wanted to come and see, but he always stopped me to disturb your rest and wouldn't let us come." Mrs. Chu

teased He looked at Chu Yu and Shi Yu intently.

Only Mrs. Chu dared to tease them like that.

Shiyu couldn't help but blushed his ears.

"Sorry, I made you worry."

"As long as you're fine, you didn't know that he was so anxious that afternoon."

Chu Xi listened to them talking, feeling more and more deeply in her heart.

"Sir, dinner is ready."

Everyone is here, and dinner is ready.

Sitting in the restaurant, everyone was talking and laughing.

Even the two serious brothers Chu Xiao and Chu Yu softened their faces.

Halfway through the meal, Mrs. Chu thought of something.

"Xiao Li, I suddenly remembered something. You should be Xiaoyu's only elder now. I think I should mention this matter to you." Mrs. Chu has a gentle personality and a gentle voice

. When he opened his mouth, everyone's eyes were on him, a little curious, what did he want to talk to Shi Li about.

Shi Li also stopped his chopsticks.

After all, Mrs. Chu is actually an elder.

The only people sitting at the dining table are Mrs. Chu Xiao and Mrs. Chu Xiao, who are considered seniors.

Mrs. Chu looked at everyone's eyes on herself: "You are all looking at me like this, what are you doing, you people are not careful, now you two have been married for almost a year, you have to give a name , otherwise Xiaoyu will follow you without knowing it, isn't it a waste of your youth, even if you don't get married, at least you have to get engaged."

These people are more careless than the other, and they don't take care of Xiaoyu's mood at all.

Two people always have to settle down to feel safe.

When Mrs. Chu mentioned this, everyone turned their attention to Shi Yu and Chu Yu.

If you didn't mention them, you really didn't pay attention. These two people have been together for so long, and they have gone through so many things, so they really should be settled.

Shi Yu's face became hot again because of this sentence.

Why did you mention this all of a sudden?

But Chu Yu looked calm.

"Already preparing." Chu Yu said calmly.

Everyone was surprised now, and even Shi Yu looked at Chu Yu with doubts.

Are you getting ready? Why doesn't he know anything.

"When did you prepare it?"

Chu Yu held a piece of meat and handed it to Shi Yu's lips: "How can you know about this kind of thing?"

At this moment, two words scheming appeared in everyone's mind.

Chu Yu is really doing something important in a silent voice.

Chu Xiao quickly returned to normal.

Sure enough, his younger brother has the demeanor of his back then.

Mrs. Chu also accepted it calmly: "It's best to have arrangements."

Shi Li looked at Shi Yu worriedly.

There's a difference between knowing that two people are talking and actually wanting to settle down.

If it is really decided, everything will become complicated, not to mention Chu Yu's identity is so complicated, if Xiao Yu is really with him in the future, can Xiao Yu really accept Chu Yu's complicated background? ?

Now Xiaoyu has already experienced so many hardships because of the association. If Chu Yu's background is added at that time, what Xiaoyu has experienced will become much more complicated.

Although there was some faint worry in his heart, Shi Li didn't bring it up. After all, judging from Xiao Yu's meaning, he was very satisfied with Chu Yu.

After dinner, the others left early in order not to disturb the time when they wanted to rest.

In the evening, Shi Yu was still thinking about the matter mentioned at the dining table, and he was also distracted in the bedroom.

During this period of time, because Chu Yu was always by Shi Yu's side, he simply did his work at home.

I was afraid that I would be bored by myself, so I simply added a desk in the bedroom.

"What's the matter? What are you thinking about so preoccupied." When he closed his notebook, he saw that Shi Yu was in a daze.

Shi Yu looked at Chu Yu: "Just now you said at the dinner table that you were ready, is it true or not?"

Chu Yu first reached out and hugged Shi Yu into his arms: "Of course it is true, how could such a thing be possible? False, I planned to tell you in a while, but today my sister-in-law brought it up, so I will say it by the way." "

But...how did you think of preparing these?"

Shi Yu felt that he was not good enough for Chu Yu before.

Chu Yu is handsome and handsome, with countless fortunes. People who like Chu Yu can go abroad from here, but Chu Yu has his eyes on him. Can such a person really belong to himself?

And now that his hands haven't recovered, it's just worse. Why prepare these things at this time?

Looking at Shi Yu's disheveled face, Chu Yu knew that this person was thinking about those messy things again.

Ever since this incident happened, Xiao Yu always had this look on his face.

This is a problem in Xiaoyu's heart, and he doesn't know how to help him.

In the end, Chu Yu felt that only in this way could he be able to have courage.

Let Xiaoyu know that no matter what happens, he will be by his side. Only by letting him stay by his side reasonably and legally can he become confident.

Chu Yu reached out and raised Shi Yu's chin, forcing Shi Yu's eyes to be completely on her body.

"Xiaoyu, I like you not because of your talent, nor because of your appearance, I simply like you, your gentleness, your tenacity, your simplicity, your kindness, and your sense of propriety in dealing with others. It makes me feel that I don't deserve to have such a beautiful you, but you are already in my arms, I can't let you go, only when I tie you by my side can I be sure that I really have you now, so don't Doubt yourself, don't deny yourself, it's not you who should feel inferior, but me, I lied to you, treated you badly, these are my crimes, I'm waiting for your trial, but I won't let you leave me "

Shi Yu had never heard so many words from Chu Yu, and never thought that he would occupy such an important position in Chu Yu's heart.

She looked at Chu Yu intently.

After a while, Shi Yu's voice sounded: "Do you know how much I want to touch your face now? Do you know? Your outline is the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen." Shi Yu never draws people,

never From the first time he saw Chu Yu, everything was doomed.

He and Chu Yu are destined to be inseparable and cut constantly. They are the red thread drawn by Yuelao. Even if they are in a mess, the two ends of the red thread are always connected to each other.

Chu Yu's finger slowly slid down from Shi Yu's shoulder, holding Shi Yu's hand and putting Shi Yu's hand on his cheek: "It will recover soon. The experts also said that the dose of medicine is small. You'll recover quickly, and with Doctor Lang's massage, you'll be back to normal soon."

Seeing the man in front of him busying himself, Shi Yu's heart became sweeter and sweeter.

Suddenly, he wanted to lean forward and kiss Chu Yu's lips directly.

When he wants to take the initiative, his kiss is only close to Chu Yu.

But Chu Yu felt Shiyu's initiative, especially in the current situation.

Arms encircling Shiyu, with Shiyu deepening the kiss.

Shi Yu obediently greeted Chu Yu, and the atmosphere became more and more enthusiastic.

Although I wanted to keep that aspect in mind, but I was a little shy temporarily.

"Don't...haven't taken a shower yet."

Chu Yu had already suppressed him, and gently unbuttoned him: "I'll wash it in a while, and I'll help you clean it inside and out.

" regain sobriety.

When he opened his eyes again, he was already in the bathroom.

Chu Yu was carefully wiping his body for him.

Seeing that Shi Yu was about to wake up, Chu Yu asked: "Woke you up ?

"

The traces were inexplicably shy.

Even though his body hadn't recovered yet, he hooked Chu Yu up to do such a thing, and he was too... so

tempted to shrink himself up.

Chu Yu was cleaning up Shiyu, so he naturally felt the tension of Shiyu soon.

He raised his head and smiled and said, "Now you know how to be shy?" Shi

Yu turned his head and looked elsewhere: "You wash up, I'm sleepy and I need to go to bed."

Chu Yu tried his best with evil intentions: "It doesn't look like a place at all. Looks sleepy, Xiaoyu's dishonest children will be punished."

Shiyu's breath stopped and then his whole body turned pink.

Chu Yu glanced at the things on the cabinet from the corner of his eye, and raised the corners of his lips maliciously: "Xiaoyu, hasn't the medicine been applied for a long time?"