Chapter 27 Spicy Eyes!

After that day, Shi Yu found that he had less time to see Chu Yu, and even the time for eating seemed to be staggered.

Although he felt a little strange and uncomfortable, Shi Yu didn't ask Chu Yu.

People are not happy to see him, so is it possible that he is still rushing to find him?

In the past few days, Shi Yu's foot has almost recovered, and he secretly made a decision in his heart.

This morning, I still wanted to eat alone.

"Time is short, do you want to eat some more? You have been eating less and less recently."

The housekeeper remembered that the two of them had reconciled that day, so why did it seem like they haven't been together these few days?

Not only is Shi Shao avoiding Mr. Shi Shao, but Mr. Shi Shao also seems to be avoiding Shi Shao.

Shi Yu hummed, and then asked, "Is President Chu here today?"

The butler said awkwardly: "Sir, I'm busy with work today, so I left early. Maybe the company has a lot of things to do these two days."

Shi Yu nodded expressionlessly.

"I've finished eating, let's go back to my room first."

Looking at Shi Yu's expression, the housekeeper always had a bad feeling.

After Shi Yu returned to the room, he found a piece of letter paper.

An hour later, Shi Yu appeared in Chu Yu's study.

Although he has lived here for so long, to be honest, Shi Yu has never been to Chu Yu's study.

The layout here is similar to that of the Chu family, except that there are no easel paints.

Shi Yu walked in slowly.

Originally, the decoration was quite normal, but as he was walking, Shi Yu suddenly discovered an extraordinary event.

On the wall behind the desk, there are two paintings hanging. Those two paintings are incompatible with the overall tall decoration, but Shi Yu is very familiar with these two paintings.

It was the two pictures he painted!

One is the one Shi Rou impersonated, and the other is the picture he drew when he was filming.

The two paintings are indeed not bad when viewed alone, but when viewed together, they are extremely weird, and then viewed together with the decoration of the study, just three words, hot eyes!

Although Shi Yu cherishes his paintings very much, he still can't bear this kind of decoration.

What is wrong with Chu Yu? Just hang two paintings here, anyone who comes here will laugh at him, right?

Shi Yu stared at the two paintings for a long time, restrained himself for a long time before he took the two paintings back.

Before, he didn't want his paintings to stay with Chu Yu at all, but he didn't know why he didn't have this idea now.

Looking at the envelope in his hand, Shi Yu placed the envelope squarely on Chu Yu's desk.

Although there are very few people who write letters now, but this is his own persistence, so writing letters should be more formal.

Shi Yu glanced at the study, then turned and left.

He didn't bring anything when he came, and he didn't need it when he left.