Chapter 48 Did You Steal It?

Chu Yu didn't care about Suanmo at all, but said calmly: "I don't want to know who it is?"

Shi Yu didn't answer Chu Yu's question, but asked in a daze: Chu Yu suddenly exerted force on his hand, and the distance between Shi Yu and Chu Yu became close again.

"I remember I told you why." The man's deep eyes were fixed on Shi Yu.

Shiyu froze, did he say that?

Looking at Chu Yu's serious eyes, Shi Yu suddenly thought of what the man said in the studio in the afternoon [I can do anything as long as it makes you happy]

That sentence was not a temporary joke, but whenever Chu Yu made the choice, it was for his happiness. Shi Yu felt even more conflicted, how could this person be so gentle, he couldn't even imagine such details, if one day he really had to part with Chu Yu, would he really be able to leave without caring?

Just when Shi Yu was confused, Chu Yu had already answered Shi Yu's question just now.

However, Shiyu only heard the word "Mo Lao" because of a momentary wandering.

But the word "closely" was enough for Chu Yu to quickly withdraw his thoughts.

Shi Yu's eyes were full of shock, and his voice trembled: "You mean Mo Lao from Jingmei?"

Mo Lao's full name is Mo Yinan, and he is currently the president of the National Art Association, concurrently the president of the Fine Arts Association, and the principal of Jingmei. However, these are just Mo Lao's insignificant titles.

Mo Lao's painting skills, he is an all-round talent, Mo Lao is familiar with various styles of painting, not just a little understanding of ordinary people, but has reached the pinnacle in every field. Mo Lao's works are never for sale, but once Mo Lao broke the rules and sold a painting, and that painting was sold at an auction for a sky-high price of one billion, which shows how much sought after Mo Lao is. up.

And as far as Shi Yu knew, the people of the Shi family put a lot of thought into getting Shi Rou to join Mo Lao's sect, even if they were not formal disciples, they could follow along, but they were all severely rejected.

Shi Yu still remembers that after she became famous in her previous life, Shi Rou never gave up asking Mo Lao to accept her as his apprentice, but Mo Lao still sternly refused. ,

Shiyu didn't know the reason, but in a sense, Mo Lao actually rejected him, didn't he? After all, Shirou stole all his later works from him.

At that time, so many elites pursued Shirou, and sought out Mr. Mo hundreds of times, and finally forced Mr. Mo to let go_[Anyone who dares to mention Shirou in front of him again, he will directly hit hard. .

It is really not easy to force Mo Lao to this level, but at the same time, it also reflects that Mo Lao has a very strong background in addition to his own outstanding strength.

Because at the beginning Shirou was the leader in various industries, such as Chu Xi, Lin Mu, Chu Feng, etc. These are the proud sons of heaven. But Mr. Mo is not afraid at all. It can be seen that Mr. Mo's background is absolutely no worse than these people, and he even wants to overwhelm them.

It's a pity that although Shi Yu admired Mo Lao, he never had the chance to meet Mo Lao. He lost the opportunity from the very beginning

When thinking of this, Yu couldn't help being a little disappointed, but soon he cheered up again.

Because the person he admired offered to meet him!

This is something that I can't even dream of.