Chapter 69 No matter how majestic it is, it's just your A Yu!

Seeing Shi Yu's appearance, Chu Yu finally understood why the butler called him to come back quickly.

"Jealous?" Shi Yu snorted softly, "No."

"Really?" Chu Yu stared closely at Shi Yu, as if looking for signs of lying on Shi Yu's face. Time Desire couldn't bear it anymore, so he said in a very low voice: "A little bit."

"A little bit? A little bit, lying on the bed alone, thinking wildly, and being cold to me just now?" Suddenly, Chu Yu pierced all his thoughts, and Shi wanted to turn his head away from looking at Chu Yu, but Chu Yu pinched Shi Lu Yu's chin, Yu Yu's eyes blinked and blinked when Yu turned his head to look at him when forced, and his eyelashes trembled a little. Chu Yu chuckled: Chu Yu's eyes were smiling, but also full of temptation, Shi Yu couldn't help but fell into it.

"Are you jealous?"

"Don't poke me, I don't want face?" Shi Yu was ashamed and angry. When Shi wanted to finish speaking, he buried his head in Chu Yu's chest, not daring to raise his head.

Chu Yu laughed a few times: Shi Yu couldn't help pinching Chu Yu's abdominal muscles, and threatened viciously: "Don't laugh." It's a pity that Chu Yu's muscles are too hard to pinch at all. Chu Yu held Shi Yu's hand, put it on his lips and kissed: "Okay, don't think too much, I already have you, and other people are nothing in my eyes, besides, that kind of wine If I say a word, there will be someone who doesn't have a good eye and dare to join me." Shi Yu was coaxed so sweetly in his heart, but he still couldn't help saying:

"Teasing me on purpose?" Chu Yu raised his eyebrows, and slowly moved his finger to Shi Yu's waist, Shi Yu was sensitive, it itch when touched there, Shi Yu hurried to hide.

"Okay, okay, I was wrong." Putting your hand on Shiyu's waist, whispering in Shiyu's ear: "No matter how majestic and majestic, it's just your Ayu.. What is better than being hugged by a lover Is there a better way to coax people by softly speaking love words? Shi Yu said no, because he was already addicted to it.

"Hey, go to sleep, you shouldn't be able to rest well after that."

"Well, it's going to be a two-month training camp." Hearing Shiyu's words, Chu Yu felt a little distressed, but he couldn't do anything about it. He could see Shiyu's dedication to painting, and Shiyu's talent was all he had ever seen. The tallest among people should not delay the future development of time desires because of the current distress.

Chu Yu hugged Shiyu until he fell asleep, then took the mobile phone next to the bed and didn't know who he was texting with. Shiyu has a good living habit, and wakes up in about half an hour. Feeling the heat around you, Shiyu's eyes are involuntarily filled with tenderness, Living in a comfortable environment with your lover by your side, this kind of life is no longer a luxury.

"Are you awake? Do you want to sleep a little longer? I have prepared all the things you need for training." Shi Yu lazily nestled in Chu Yu's arms: he found that as long as he was with Chu Yu, he would No need to think about anything, someone will arrange everything for him.

"I'm not good to you, who else can I be good to?" Thinking of leaving for two months, Shi Yu suddenly felt a little bit reluctant. He said in a low tone: Chu Yu's hand ran along Shi Yu's back one by one: Is there a holiday in the middle?" Shi Yu shook his head: "There is no holiday, and closed management until the end of the training camp. "This is the most frustrating thing about time desire. This is the bad thing about college students participating in training camps. Parents don't need to worry about it all the time.

"It's okay, we can call or video."

There is no other way.

Seeing Shiyu was still not in a good mood, Chu Yu comforted him: "When the national competition is over, we can rest for a while. Our Xiaoyu is so good, we will definitely be able to persevere, right? After this period of time, I will buy it for you sugar to eat.