Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211 Can You Eat It?

The big bed in the bedroom was very messy, and there was the sound of rushing water in the bathroom.

Shi Yu's slender and delicate fingers rested on the tile wall, fragile and beautiful.

Then a pair of big hands covered his hands, firmly interlocking his fingers.

The steam in the bathroom added a bit of ambiguity.

This night, before Shi Yu passed out, there was only one sentence in his mind: I really can't be hungry for too long.

When Shiyu woke up again, the sun was already high.

His mind was still a little dazed, and then the soreness from his body reminded Shi Yu and awakened his memory.

The blushing and heart-pounding images of last night flashed in my mind, and the tips of Shi Yu's ears became more and more red.

Shi Yu took a deep breath, expelling those pictures from his mind, only then noticed that Chu Yu didn't seem to be there.

I was puzzled, didn't I say that I would not go to work today? Why not in the bedroom.

Shi Yu moved his body, wanting to get up, but with a slight movement, his whole body was so sore, Shi Yu gave up this idea, reached out to the bedside table to get his cell phone, intending to call Chu Yu.

But before he got his phone, he heard the sound of the bedroom door opening in Hei Ranzheng Li.

Shi wanted to turn his head to look at the past.

"Are you awake?"

"Well, where have you been?" Without opening his mouth, Shi Yu was startled by his own voice, which was very hoarse.

"The doctor came here just now. Don't move. I'll pour you a glass of water."

Chu Yu didn't expect Shiyu's voice to be so hoarse. When helping Shiyu clean up in the morning, he couldn't help scolding himself as a beast.

But let him choose again, and he will still do it.

Shi Yu's initiative last night was all telling him that this person really accepted him again now, how could he bear it.

Shi Yu went to pour a glass of lemonade back to the bedroom, walked to the bed, and carefully helped Shi Yu up.

Enduring the soreness, Shi Yu leaned against Chu Yu's arms, the moisture from the lemonade made his throat feel better.

After recovering his energy, Shi Yu started to think about finding the culprit to settle the score.

Last night, this man tossed him desperately, almost breaking him apart.

Looking at Shi Yu's small eyes, Chu Yu knew that it was Qiu Hou who had settled accounts, so he quickly kept his head down.

"Do you feel uncomfortable? I applied some medicine for you in the morning, and you should recover a little in the evening. We'll go home at night." He

said while giving Shi Yu a massage.

Tokimoto's words that came to his lips turned into a comfortable moan.

After massaging for a while, Shi Yu remembered just now that Chu Yu said the doctor had come.

"What is the doctor here for? Your arm is injured?" Shi Yu hurriedly looked at Chu Yu's arm.

"It's okay, come here for a normal examination, the doctor said that my injury is completely fine."

"Really?!" A smile appeared on Shi Yu's face.

Chu Yu was injured because of him, now that Chu Yu's injury is completely healed, how could he be unhappy?

When Wang Shiyu focused his attention on his injury, Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

"Really, didn't you already know last night?" A teasing voice sounded in Shi Yu's ear.

When he was so angry, he wanted to punch Chu Yu.

"There is no time to be serious."

"Facing you, what kind of seriousness do I want?"

Shi Yu snorted lightly.

"Are you hungry? I asked them to prepare lunch."

Chu Yu asked him in a low voice when he saw that Shi Yu's face was much better.

Shi Yu nodded, he didn't feel it just now, but now that he is awake, he really feels a little hungry.

Outside Chu Yu had been making preparations, Chu Yu ordered, and the exquisite lunch was brought in immediately.

Shi Yu originally thought that with his current physical condition, he might not have the chance to have those delicacies, but when he saw what Chu Yu asked to prepare, Shi Yu's eyes lit up.

"Can I eat all of these?"

"Well, I don't want you to always eat those bland things. The recipes I asked the housekeeper to collect are suitable for nourishing you, especially...afterwards." The last two words Chu Yu

are Whispering Shi Yu's ear.

The skin that was blown by the hot air immediately turned red. No matter how many times he got close to Chu Yu, Shi Yu couldn't help being shy when facing such intimate actions.

Chu Yu knew that Shi Yu was shy, and always took pleasure in teasing him.

Shi Yu didn't want to eat on the bed, but now he was unable to move. Seeing the tangle in Shi Yu's eyes, Chu Yu stood up, bent over and hugged Shi Yu.

"You are the ancestor today, I will take good care of you."

Shi Yu hugged Chu Yu's neck and bit his lip.

When he walked to the table, Chu Yu didn't let go of Shi Yu, let Shi Yu sit on his lap and feed Shi Yu himself.

"I can do it myself." He whispered.

"I want to feed you, dear, open your mouth." Holding a spoon to Shi Yu's lips.

Chu Yu's gentle expression made Shi Yu stunned for a moment, and he opened his mouth obediently.

One of the two is in charge of feeding and the other is in charge of eating, so they are very harmonious.

"Aren't you hungry?" Shi Yu found out that Chu Yu had been feeding him all the time, and he hadn't eaten anything at all.

"I'm not hungry, my baby has fed me enough."

Shi Yu covered his face, why did he feel that after this reunion, Chu Yu had no bottom line?

Is this the unrestrained Chu Yu!

Although Shi Yu blushed, he did not let go of Chu Yu. After eating, he obediently asked Chu Yu to rub his stomach to digest the food.

The two of them spent the whole afternoon in the hotel.

In the evening, Chu Yu drove home after waiting for someone.

After resting for an afternoon, Shi Yu's body was much better. Chu Yu hugged him, and he was able to walk by himself, but it was a bit slow.

But they are all family members, and Shi Yu is not so shy anymore, anyway, his relationship with Chu Yu is not unknown to others.

But what Ling Shiyu didn't expect was that there was an old man in the family that he didn't know.

Seeing them coming back, the old man stood up first.

He respectfully called out "Mr. Chu." Then he put his eyes on Shi Yu, looked around and looked away.

Chu Yu responded, and then explained to Shi Yu: "This is Mr. Lang, a doctor of Chinese medicine." "

Yes."

What does the doctor of Chinese medicine come to the house for?

"Is there something wrong with this doctor?"

Isn't Chu Yu's injury healed?

Shiyu sat on the sofa, Chu Yu said, "I'll give you a checkup."

"Ah? Why?"

Shiyu felt that there was nothing wrong with his body, so why did he need a checkup.

Facing Shi Yu's question, Chu Yu whispered an explanation in Shi Yu's ear.

Then Shi Yu froze in place, not daring to look at that Doctor Lang anymore.

The old doctor in front of him is actually proficient in that aspect!

"Let's check it out for him."

Doctor Lang smiled gently at Shiyu: "Don't be nervous, just take a look.

" , It's really embarrassing to throw it home.

Doctor Lang checked Shi Yu's pulse, looked at Shi Yu carefully, and said: "It's nothing serious, young people are full of anger, and it's right to let it out. Just eat normally according to the medicinal diet I prepared."

Listen When the doctor said that, Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

If the butler hadn't been asked to search for meal recipes, Chu Yu would have forgotten about Dr. Lang.

Doctor Lang held countless medicinal recipes, which were suitable for all kinds of people. Although Shi Yu's body didn't look weak, Chu Yu himself had a little secretive thought, so he simply wanted to ask Doctor Lang to give Shi Yu some conditioning.

He didn't know what Chu Yu was thinking about, but he simply listened to the doctor's words, knowing that there was nothing wrong with him, so he was relieved.

However, the doctor's words made Shi Yu blush, and he really couldn't hide it from others.

Doctor Lang also knew that the young man in front of him was shy, so he glanced at Chu Yu.

Chu Yu understood what Doctor Lang meant, and said to Shi Yu in a low voice: "You go upstairs to rest for a while, and I will talk to the doctor later.

" Listening to yourself, Shi Yu is not so ignorant.

"Doctor Lang, I'm going upstairs first."

When he was about to go upstairs, Doctor Lang opened his medicine box and took out a few pieces of paper from it.

"The meals above can be cooked for my wife. They are all nourishing. The ones given to the housekeeper today are some foundations. These are for my wife's body." Because I don't know what the state of Shi Yu's body is, that's why I have

today Come in the afternoon to check it out.

The butler took the papers, turned around and went to the kitchen to arrange these things.

Then Dr. Lang took out two small porcelain bottles from the box.

"This is an ointment to help Madam warm up. It should be applied inside and outside. It is best to apply it every day. It is good for Madam's body." Chu Yu took the

ointment, played with it in his hand, and suddenly opened his mouth and said: " Can I eat it?"

The doctor was stunned for a moment, and his rare old face flushed.

"Yes, they are edible and expensive things."

"Well, I will keep more in the future."

The doctor nodded, hesitating to speak.

"What do you want to say?"

"Sir, although Madam's body is fine, you still need to be more restrained."

Young people are inevitably more enthusiastic when they are together, but Dr. Lang feels that Shi Yu's small body really can't stand Chu Yu toss.

"Well, I have a sense of propriety."

"Okay, then I'll go first, and the husband will call me when there is something else."

Dr. Lang got up and left.

Chu Yu looked at the porcelain bottle in his hand, with a smile on his lips.

If he had known that he should have called Dr. Lang over earlier, he felt that his future life would probably be more "happy".

At this time, Shi Yu had no idea how many shameful things he would be forced to do by Chu Yu in the future.

Now he is upstairs packing his things.

Halfway through tidying up, the bedroom door opened.

"I'm back." Then his eyes fell on Chu Yu's hands again, Chu Yu was holding two porcelain bottles: "What are those?"

Chu Yu put the two porcelain bottles on the bedside.

"The doctor gave it to you. You will know what it is at night."

Shi Yu subconsciously felt that it was not a good thing.

Chu Yu walked to Shi Yu's side, put his hands on Shi Yu's waist, and rubbed gently: "Didn't I let you rest? What are you doing?"

"Clean up these things. Although there are people cleaning at home, you should clean up these things yourself." What Chu Yu was packing up were some drafts of his usual practice, and some of his reading notes.

"Really virtuous." Seeing Shi Yu's actions, Chu Yu bit Shi Yu's ear and praised.