Chapter 37 Do You Know What You're Doing?

Although the bathtub is large, the volume of two adult men is not small, and the water in the grain tank overflows the bathtub. As soon as he came into contact with the cold water, Shi Yu's eyes finally became clearer, and his heart hated the despicable person who plotted against them to the extreme.

Chu Yu couldn't bear the cold water temperature, looking at Shi Yu was even more distressed, his eyes gradually became dark and cruel, and when Xiao Yu recovered, he must make those people pay the price. Thoughts come and go, I don't know why the sound of splashing water seems to add a bit of different color to it when I want to hear it. But soon the piercing chill and Chu Yu's reminder made Shi Yu wake up.

Enduring the chill that would make his teeth chatter, he tried his best to find his usual voice: Chu Yu glanced down when he looked down, but didn't speak.

Why did this man protect him like this? Shi Yu's heart trembled, was that what he thought? Chu Yu even hugged him into the bathtub, so Chu Yu should be more or less attracted to him, thinking about it Here, Shi Yu couldn't help but trembled again. Chu Yu looked down at Shi Yu, his face was not so red, and his emotions were not so excited. Fortunately, the ice water was useful, and he finally suppressed it a little, otherwise he really didn't know what to do.

After tossing around for so long, no matter how many medicinal properties Shi Yu can metabolize, it may still be because his mind is not clear. Shi Yu has a special idea in his heart. He wants to know what Chu Yu has in mind for him. thoughts. Chu Yu was trying to suppress the thoughts in his heart, but suddenly a pair of soft and boneless hands approached him. Chu Yu froze at that moment, and now every movement is very WeChat.

Shi Yu was also worried in his heart, but he had already reached this point, so he had no way out.

"Xiao Chuyu hadn't finished speaking when Shi Yu interrupted him.

"Shh~" Shiyu has always believed that for a man, when he has desires for you, there will be a suitable time for your relationship to heat up quickly. It was obviously still full of cold water in the bathtub, and one could even feel the chill. But for some reason, they felt that the temperature in the bathroom was gradually rising. Chu Yu's breathing became heavier and heavier by his ear, but the breath of desire became lighter.

His nervous hands are shaking now. But Shi wanted to grit his teeth and continue on.

"Do you know what you are doing?" Shi Yu looked straight at Chu Yu, and said in a soft voice, "I know." Thoughts, but all his patience collapsed at this moment. He is not Liu Xiahui, he is a completely normal man. But it was full of cold water; the grain tank was obviously not a good condition, Chu Yu picked up Shiyu, pulled the big bath towel from the shelf, wrapped Shiyu and returned to the bedroom.

After a lot of energy and all kinds of tossing, Shi Yu finally fell asleep directly. Chu Yu glanced at Shi Yu, feeling joyful and worried in his heart, if Xiao Yu realized that he was taking advantage of others' danger after waking up, then Xiao Yu would not have a good face towards him. He originally wanted to hold back, but he didn't expect to end up like this. Chu Yu sent a message to the doctor with a headache, and asked the doctor to come and give Shiyu another examination while Shiyu was still asleep.

After confirming that there was nothing wrong with Shi Yu's health, Chu Yu's complexion improved a little, and after ordering someone to take care of Shi Yu and asking the housekeeper to prepare some food for Shi Yu, Chu Yu left the Chu family. Now that he wants to solve the matter this time, the person he holds in his hands is actually being plotted under his nose?

In one night, the entire upper class of the city trembled three times. 641bab57 I heard that the owner of the mysterious Ruiyuan changed hands overnight, and it is said that it was because he moved someone from the big boss.

There were also rumors that the boss was from the Chu family, and that the Chu family was there at the auction that day, but they were tricked, and the second master of the Chu family even came out of the hotel with a person in his arms.

Some people said that someone was angry at the crown and became a beauty, and some people said that it was an outside force, or some foreign boss, who wanted to occupy domestic resources, etc. There are all kinds of rumors, but everyone has an understanding in their hearts. , Ruiyuan has changed hands now, and Ruiyuan's current owner is the level of them who are not enough to play a round. , A shadow has shrouded these self-proclaimed high-class people at this time. It is not scary to have enemies.

The scary thing is that you don't know who the enemy is. , His own level is definitely not enough for him to play. It was already late at night when Chu Yu came back, and the housekeeper was still waiting in the living room.

"Is he awake?"

"No, I've been asleep all the time." Yu glanced at the time,

"You don't want to eat?" Chu Yu shook his head: "No." After staying downstairs for a while, Chu Yu went upstairs anyway. Standing at the door of his bedroom, Chu Yu hesitated for the first time. Across the door, the person lying inside was the person who made his heart move, but he didn't dare to go in, but if he didn't go in, he himself felt unwilling . In the end Chu Yu opened the door gently, he was reluctant to leave.

Shi Yu huddled under the dark quilt, fell asleep deeply, with a little blush remaining on his cheeks, breathing long, Chu Yu slowly raised his hand, wanting to gently touch Shi Yu's hair, But it stopped again at a distance of one centimeter. There was a sigh in the room, and Chu Yu wanted to laugh at himself. He has lived for nearly thirty years, but he never thought that one day he would be afraid of a twenty-year-old child, but he took advantage of others and violated others a few hours ago .

Knowing how long Chu Yu had been at the bedside, he just watched Shi Yu quietly.

Shiyu woke up the next day with an itch.

"Well, don't make trouble, let me sleep for a while." Shi Yu was a little tired and didn't want to wake up at all, but the itching didn't weaken at all. last moment