Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116 Are you still disappointed?

Chu Yu held Shi Yu's hand tightly: "Who told you that you will be hated if you are willful? If you don't even have the right to be willful with me, what do you want my boyfriend to do?" Chu Yu gently

stroked Shiyu's hair, because I said before that I want to see Shiyu's long hair, so Shiyu should have cut her hair but has never cut it, and now she can pull it up at the back, very cute.

Chu Yu's eyes were gentle: "Xiaoyu, I know you are not a girl, but it is true that I am your boyfriend, so no matter what happens to you, you must tell me, I will always stand by you next to him."

Listening to the man's gentle voice, Shi Yu felt as if he had been completely captured by this man.

"Can I really be willful?" Shi Yu leaned back his upper body, and said fiercely: "It's scary for me to be willful." Chu Yu laughed: "Okay, I can bear it." Shi Yu

looked

like The kitten, whose fur was smoothed all of a sudden, lay obediently in Chu Yu's arms.

"Don't worry, after you've been wronged, I'll help you out."

Xiaoyu's own problem has been solved, but the problems of outsiders have not been solved. It doesn't matter if they bully them harshly. That's the Shi family's own business. But he has come forward to beat him, but he still bullies Xiaoyu, so don't blame him for bullying the younger.

It was rare that Shi Yu didn't refute Chu Yu this time, and obediently enjoyed the privilege Chu Yu gave him.

"Then you have to help me get justice." By the way, I added fuel to the fire.

"Okay." Gently stroking Shi Yu's back, on the first day of the new year, the two spent the whole morning on the sofa, but in this winter when no one disturbs them, a couple nestled on the sofa, very comfortable and leisurely .

However, the two of them didn't enjoy such a leisurely life for too long, and a burst of phone ringing broke the warm atmosphere.

Chu Yu glanced at the caller ID, and his brows furrowed all of a sudden.

"I'm going to answer the phone, you can watch TV by yourself."

Shi Yu caught a glimpse of Chu Yu's phone screen just now, and it seemed that Chu Yu's elder brother called.

Seeing Chu Yu's unhappy face, he had a bold guess in his heart.

Could it be that Chu Yu came back without discussing with his family?

Looking at Chu Yu's back, Shi Yu thought it was very possible.

On the other side, just as Chu Yu picked up the phone, he heard his elder brother's deafening voice.

"Chu Yu, where are you!!!"

Chu Yu frowned, and after the yelling over there, he said lightly: "Pay attention to your throat, after all, you are not young anymore." "

What are you talking about? Who is not young anymore, and, Your sister-in-law has been busy all morning, but you just left?"

Chu Yu touched his nose, and when he talked about his sister-in-law, he fell silent: "Say sorry to my sister-in-law, there are some things in the country." "Is

something wrong? It's clearly I can't bear to part with your little lover, I'll warn you again, Chu Yu, you can play, but if you really care about it, I'll take you to kneel in front of your mother's grave." Speaking of mother,

Chu Yu was uncomfortably silent.

Thinking of that woman who was as gentle as water but died in a mess at the end, Chu Yu's mood suddenly fell to the bottom.

After a while, Chu Yu said in a low voice: "I have a sense of proportion."

Chu Xiao understood Chu Yu, and he said that if you have a sense of proportion, you must have a sense of proportion, so he was relieved, and his tone was not as aggressive as before: "Then you should come back early, there are a few daughters who are coming to visit recently, and you also See you, you just see too few people, go back and try to find a few people you like, don't hang yourself on a crooked neck tree, finding a wife is the same as picking clothes, you have to choose the one that suits you best, How do you know which one suits you best if you don't wear a few more pieces?" Before

Chu Yu could speak, he heard a voice from the cell phone on the opposite side: "Choose clothes? I don't know how many pieces Mr. Chu wants to choose?

" With a flustered voice, Chu Yu only heard his eldest brother say: "Daughter-in-law, wife, I was wrong, I was really wrong."

Chu Yu laughed, and sure enough the only one who could cure his brother was his sister-in-law.

Reluctantly hung up the phone.

Chu Yu turned around and just saw Shi Yu nestled on the sofa. He undoubtedly loved Shi Yu, but he couldn't really give Shi Yu a title, he couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart.

Noticing that Chu Yu was looking at him, Shi Yu looked up and returned a gentle smile.

Not knowing what happened at that moment, Chu Yu actually felt a little guilty.

Twirling his fingers, there is no need to think so much now, Xiaoyu is still young, let's talk about it later, maybe at that time, he will also find another more suitable dress as his brother said.

"Did you finish the phone call?" Shi Yu lay on the back of the sofa.

"Well, are you bored?"

Shi Yu shook his head, he wouldn't feel bored even if he didn't do anything when he was with Chu Yu.

"Aren't you really bored? I thought I'd take you out to play if you felt bored."

Hearing that Chu Yu said that he would take him out to play, Shi Yu's eyes lit up.

"Really?!"

scratching Shiyu's nose: "When did

I lie to you?" If you can go out to play, then of course it is better to go out to play.

"Then go change your clothes, let's go to the garage first."

"Garage? What are you doing in the garage?"

"If you want to know, go and change quickly."

"Okay."

Then Shi Yu immediately went upstairs to change.

After a while, the desire came out.

A white sweater, navy blue jeans. The breath of youth came to my face.

Chu Yu looked at his suit and leather shoes, and he was wearing a long black trench coat outside. No matter how you look at it, it doesn't match. The two of them are obviously different in seniority.

He gritted his molar teeth: "It's inconvenient to change into another body."

Shi Yu was just about to ask Chu Yu if he looked good, when he heard Chu Yu say this.

"Ah?" Seeing Chu Yu's serious face, Shi Yu didn't think too much, just said: "Then can you help me choose? I don't know what to wear when I go to play for a while." This was just right

. It was in line with Chu Yu's wishes.

"Yeah."

In the cloakroom, Chu Yu took a glance, and finally chose a black sweater and a long windbreaker of his couple's style.

Shi Yu obediently went to change it, and the two of them stood in front of the mirror together, except for Shi Yu's immature face, from other face to face, the two of them were not inferior in seniority at all, and Chu Yuben was exquisite in appearance, the two of them It's really a good match.

Shi Yu glanced at Chu Yu's clothes, then looked at his own clothes, and smiled quietly.

Putting his hand into Chu Yu's, the latter held it tightly.

Shiyu always knew that there were many cars in the garage, but today he followed Chu Yu around for a long time before stopping in front of a covered car.

"Your new car?"

Shi Yu looked at this car he had never seen before.

Apart from jade and paintings, Chu Yu likes cars the most. Although they are two extreme hobbies, they are perfectly integrated in Chu Yu.

"Well, it's a new one. But it's not for me."

Chu Yu walked to the side of the car, and took off the dust jacket.

The color is dazzling, the model is smooth, and the domineering car logo is undoubtedly revealed in the eyes of time.

"It's for you." Chu Yu smiled when he noticed Shi Yu's eyes.

When he sent the model model over, he took a fancy to this car and thought it was very suitable for fashion.

Exquisite appearance, strong and excellent inside, attractive.

Later, in order to make Shiyu more comfortable to drive, Chu Yu specially made some modifications while staring at people.

Shi Yu looked at the car and widened his eyes: "Give it to me? Why did you give it to me?"

Chu Yu smiled: "The New Year's gift, the black card is all given to you, and it would be so boring to give you a red envelope. You have a car. The modification was designed by me myself."

"You designed it?" Yu immediately fell in love with this car when he saw it, not to mention the modification that Chu Yu said he personally presided over. Shi Yu suddenly felt that this car was more valuable, not only because of the logo but also because of Chu Yu.

"Let's go, sit on it and have a try, and you can drive after you get your driver's license."

But Shi Yu didn't rush up.

"This car is so precious, let's change it."

"Precious? What's the matter?"

"You modified it yourself. I'm afraid what should I do if I bump into it?" Shi Yu said very seriously, She didn't know how cute she was in Chu Yu's eyes when she thought about the gift wholeheartedly.

"The tuner is right in front of you. He doesn't want to flatter me. Instead, he treasures this thing? What's in your little head?" Shi Yu pouted: "You are precious, so is

it. The car is as expensive as the father. "

Chu Yu is really going to be killed by Shi Yu's cuteness, and found that Shi Yu has become very cute since he rushed back yesterday.

"Don't worry about it so much, don't you believe my driving skills? I will definitely not hurt your precious car. If something goes wrong, I will compensate you ten cars and I will modify it myself." "Really?!" Shi Yu's eyes

widened Light.

Chu Yu couldn't help laughing: "Can't we go and play?"

"Go!"

After tossing for a long time, the two finally sat in the car.

Time desire is like a curious baby, touch here and there.

Chu Yu also completely let him go.

"Okay, let's stop making trouble, let's go, fasten your seat belts."

Shi Yu was obviously attracted by the new car, and didn't notice what Chu Yu said at all.

Chu Yu raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly reached out to hold down Chu Yu's left hand, then leaned over, Shi Yu's body froze, but saw that Chu Yu just reached out to grab the seat belt, he was slightly relieved, but there was still a little secret disappointment in his heart.

Chu Yu helped Shi Yu fasten his seat belt, and then kissed Shi Yu's lips lightly.

"Are you still disappointed?" There was a smirk on the corner of the man's lips.

Knowing that Chu Yu had seen through his thoughts, Shi Yu's face turned red, and he didn't know how to answer.

"Didn't you say you were going to leave? Go, go."

"Answer my question before you go."

Seeing the man who was determined to tease him, Shi wanted to purse his lips, and quickly said: "I'm not disappointed! "