RW 21- Captive

A/N: Time on the Clock, a Ghost x fem!Reader x König, will be out Friday, 2-24-223! It will have the first four chapters posted. Enjoy! Also trigger warning: torture, gore, etc.

"Oliver? What's he got to do with this?" I inquired, unsure as to what he meant. Sure, Wires got his foot in two graves, but it wasn't like he was an important pawn. Makarov chuckled, sliding his hand under the table and then returning with some revolver, laying it on the table, the barrel pointing toward me. Well, shit.

"That little rat's got information of mine I believe he told you. He's just important enough for you to kidnap, hm?" He questioned, a sick smirk on his face. The vibe in the room immediately changed. I took a deep breath, shifted in my chair, and crossed my arms.

"I was following orders," I plainly stated. "He attacked me, he was seen as an enemy, and we took him in for questioning."

"Ah, so what your little friend- or shall I say lover- did wasn't considered an attack?" An unsettling smirk was plastered on his face. I felt my stomach hit the floor.

"How the hell-"

"I'm done chit-chatting. Here's the deal: tell me what Price is planning, and I'll set you free. Right back on a plane to America, hm?" He tilted his head, pausing for a moment. I quickly felt hands on me, pushing my legs and arms down to the chair I was in. I struggled briefly, before an elbow to the head, cause my wriggling to stop. I was so disoriented, moving was impossible. Before I knew it, my arms and legs were wraped in rope and duck tape, tying me down to the chair. Makarov grabbed my face, forcing me to look up at him after that struggle.

"Какой позор. Так красиво, (What a disgrace. So beautiful.)" He muttered before I felt a knife drag along my jawline slightly poking me with it where my ear met my jawline. My vision was still doubled, and I could feel myself start to panic. I always picked on those who lost it when they lost control, yet here I was. My mind wandered to König, remembering the night I spent in his arms. God, when things were simple.

"Speak, girl," Makarov barked, the knife slightly digging into my skin briefly.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed, trying to pull my face back from him, but his grip tightened. "I left after the interrogation with Wires. No plans were made to my knowledge until after I left. I don't know." I could hear him growl as he furrowed.

"Just be honest, maybe it'll keep you alive," He growled, digging the knife into my thigh. I yelped, tears immediately brimming my eyes.

"I told you! I. Don't. Know!" I yelled, feeling him twist the knife in my skin like it was nothing. God fucking dammit, did that shit burn. "Wires was going to double-cross you. We were gonna guarantee his family's lives," I shuffled, feeling the knife be yanked out of my thigh. He sighed, yelling in Russian for something.

"Double-cross me? That little weakling. Caving for whatever side benefits him. Быстрый! (Fast!)" He bellowed. Quickly after, someone returned with a laptop, opening it up and setting something up. An obnoxious ringing filled my ears until I could hear the call pick up. I lifted my head up, seeing the bushy-bearded man on video in front of me. Makarov drew his knife back up to my neck, pressing it against it.

"Proof of life, Price," He chuckled, tickling parts of my neck and jawline with the blade of his knife.

"Makarov," He warned, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Price, leave it. I'm not a part of 141 anymore. I'm not your concern-" My sentence was interrupted as Makarov dug his knife into my shoulder. I couldn't help but scream in pain, panting as he ripped the knife right out.

"Shut it you little pig. Speak when spoken to," He spat, flicking my blood off the knife into the floor. "Your play, Price. Oliver, or her life. Wouldn't want to lose another one to my hands, hm?" He threatened. Another one?

"Give us three days," Price immediately agreed, looking up at someone. I could hear a faint string of German along with what sounded like a gruff British accent. Ghost. Shit, they probably heard me scream. Well, at least it seems like my little Austrian's concerned. I still didn't know how I felt. But honestly, I don't have the time to think about that when I've got a knife pressed against my neck.

"Three days or she's dead." Makarov slammed the laptop shut. I sat in the chair panting, feeling slightly woozy from the loss of blood. Surivible, but it wouldn't feel the best.

"Count your hours. They won't last long," He growled, taking a few more cuts at me before leaving. Now, here I was, left alone with my thoughts. The fresh wounds burned against my skin and I could feel warmth from the blood dripping out of me. God, everything hurts!

I just want to go to sleep...

No! Not yet! I have so much left I want to do. I miss seeing the boys, I miss that warm feeling. I miss König... I want to see him again.

I could feel my chest heave as tear finally spilled. I screamed, my throat feeling like it was tearing apart.

I miss my family! Mama, where are you?! Dad, please! I need a hug. Please, I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'M SORRY!

I fought so hard to not close my eyes, finally loosing...