Back to It[revised]

Quick A/N: I may be wrong for this but I feel that Wednesday would be the type to have a little space. Anyways......

Y/N walks away with the still flustered  Wednesday behind him. "I'm guessing you're going back to being a mute." Wednesday questions. Y/N smirks at the monotone girl. "I envy your ability to stay mute." Y/N puzzled looks at the girl. "Don't give me that look Y/N, help me back to my room my roommate turned it into a coloring book.

Y/N chuckles as he walks back with Wednesday where they enter the room and of course they find it very colorful. "Enid was always so colorful." Y/N states as he turns back to Wednesday. "What first?"

*An Hour Later*

Y/N sits in Wednesday’s bed staring at what they've fixed. On Enids side was her pink wallpaper with the window multi color, on Wednesday’s side it was just Black and Grey. "Better?" Y/N asks Wednesday as she just nods. Y/N notices that Wednesday hasn't really spoken since their reintroduction in the classroom.

He's always teased Wednesday and felt joy in her suffering when she was flustered. Would he admit that this sadistic act brought him joy to her, yes he would. Wednesday on the other hand feels somewhat conflicted with it. All her life she was a sadist to others but with Y/N, she felt the unresistable urge to fall for the boy. Would she admit it, no. Y/N uses this time to sneak behind Wednesday and wrap his arms around her. Wednesday breaks from her thoughts and tenses up. Why?

The Hybrid leans his head down to Wednesday's ear and whispers. "Remember that deal we made when were younger?" The boy asks. Wednesday slightly smiles. "Yes, you said that you'd be there for me and that we'd be together forever, only it was false." The boy leans up and huffs. "Why is that?"

"You left me."

"I didn't I was sent here against my will."

"I doubt that." Wednesday sneers and she elbows Y/N making him pull away from her. Y/N knew what she was doing. It was an ongoing thing since they wrote letters when Y/N arrived at Nevermore. Their relationship was questionable. Outside they'd be seen as nothing more than friends but alone, it was like the two were in the middle of a steamy romance novel.

Y/N was a sadist to Wednesday, no questions about it. He teases her in more ways than one and she hates when he does. Wednesday hates when his sadistic side show cause no matter how hard she tries, she subcomes to the Hybrid. He was doing it on purpose. She memorized the note that was sent when they 'built' their relationship further up in life.

I like....love you Wednesday Addams. No shame in it. I do. You're the only person I've open up to. But with the way you're acting, you're a brat. No one would be able to tame you, but I will find a way.

Boy did he. She felt whipped for Y/N. Wednesday was trapped in her thoughts again when she was pinned to the wall by Y/N. "You are such a damn brat." Y/N had her arms above her head with one hand while the other was at his side. "You're strength has gotten better." Wednesday teases. "Wouldn't you like to know." Y/N says in a low growl as he inches closer to her face where he moves to her neck picking up a slight scent off the pale teen. Wednesday’s spine shivers again as she hates to do so, submits to the strength. Y/N looks at the brown eyes girl, who stares back at them their face millimeters apart. Do it, get it over with Mi Lobo.

As if on cue Y/N heard a someone close to the door, he quickly backs away leaving a stunned Wednesday until the door opens to Enid. Enid steps in her room and looks at the new look. "What the hell did you do to my room?" Enid asks in shock. Wednesday finally regains her composure and answers the loud werewolf. "Dividing our room equally. It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side." Enid still in shock, baffles at how her room was changed.