Prep Work

Y/N and Wednesday sit outside a building waiting beside a bay door. "Strange date night." Y/N says as he lean again the concrete wall. "You should know my date ideas are dark and torturous."

"I know that's why I plan on taking you to a romance movie, since you are the one who likes torture."

"I fear what you plan for anniversaries." The bay door opens and Wednesday and Y/N enter the building revealing that its morgue and the Sheriff Department. Y/N and Wednesday walk around the room as Thing taps loudy and walks across the coroner table. "Don't pout. Your scalpel skills are questionable." Wednesday reprimands as Y/N remembers something from a letter she sent to him. "I remember your 13th birthday, when Fester gave you that cadaver and Thing sliced right through the man's carotid." Thing taps once again saying it was an accident and how it's hard to do thing with him just being a hand. With that Thing leaves the autopsy room while Wednesday checks the other body coolers for the homeless man's body. "How did you know he was dead?" Y/N questions. Wednesday turns to Y/N. "Tyler sent Enid a message in hopes of my gratitude. Sadly it won't work." Wednesday aforesaid hoping to get a reaction from Y/N but he just shrugs and replies. "Why is that?"

"The only person who has my everlasting gratitude is in this room with me." Y/N smirk. "Another way of saying you love me." Wednesday gives a genuine smile as she pulls out a tape recorder. "Thursday, 7:23 p.m. The body is that of a 50-year-old male. Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands. What remains of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attack. Subject has been almost entirely disemboweled." Y/N makes note of something seeing that the one foot in position under the sheet but the other isn't. He confirms his suspicions and lifts the sheet revealing that the homeless man has no left foot. "This is curious. Y/N has shown me that the Subject's left foot is missing. It appears to have been chewed off at the ankle." Thing rushes into the room quickly. Wednesday ends the recording. "Have you seen a left foot anywhere?" Thing signs quickly and frantically tapping. "Calm down. Who's coming?" Thing answers the question and hids while Y/N opens a body cooler and let's Wednesday in. He closes her cooler as well as the homeless man. Y/N hears voices one he's not to familiar with and another he knows all to well. Y/N using his powers hops up and digs into the ceiling to hide when the door opens revealing Sheriff Galpin and a doctor. "Appreciate you coming back to the office, Doc."

"No problem, Sheriff. Whatever I can do to help. Whatever or whoever is responsible for these killings... In all my years, I've never seen injuries like them." The doctor explains to the Sheriff. "I thought you should see this before I issued my report on the latest victim. It's a real noodle-scratcher." The doctor leads the Sheriff over to the refrigeration unit to show a foot in a jar. Y/N examines from the ceiling using all his strength to not move and make a noise. "The killer cut off two toes from the victim's left foot. Best guess, they used a surgical saw. The final autopsy report's still pending."

"Minute you're done, send it straight to my desk. Media blackout on the toes." Galpin orders. "Sure thing, Sheriff. Been a busy couple of weeks, huh? At least I'm going out in style. Friday's my last day." The doctor says happily. 'You should never ever say you're retiring Doc, movies and TV shows prove that retire.... permanently.' Y/N thinks to himself. Galpin gives a light smile and responds with a wryly chuckle. "Happy retirement, Doc."

"Gonna surprise Mrs. Anwar with a four-week cruise. Excited to trade rib shears for Mai Tais. See yourself out. I'll lock up." Y/N notices that the cooler he closed Wednesday in was slightly open as the doctor walks over to it. Opening the cooler and pulling Wednesday out, she lies there quietly not moving as he eyes are open. 'Thank God youre pale and rarely close your eyes.' "I don't remember this one coming in. Full rigor. You've been dead a while. Guess you won't mind waiting another day for me to cut you open." The doctor pushes her table back in and leaves the autopsy room.

Silently Y/N let's go of the ceiling and drops to the floor landing softly. 'Thank you mom for being a vampire cause that would have been loud." Y/N quietly says to himself as he opens the cooler door and pulls Wednesday out. "Five more minutes. I was just getting comfortable." Y/N smiles and helps her up. "I'm disappointed you didn't join me." Wednesday dryly says as she gets back on her feet. "As fun as it looks I don't think it would have been a good idea seeing how the doctor pulled you out." Y/N states. "Besides me sleeping in your dorm is alot better."

[Timeskip]

Later That night, Wednesday returned to her dorm with Y/N and Thing as they were putting the information they have on the bulletin board. As Y/N and Wednesday were reviewing the board Enid walks over to the duo. "When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's Pinterest in mind." Enid says somewhat upset and disturbed. "Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection."

"Is this why you snuck out last night?"

"Thing, Y/N and I made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims."

"Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, I don't know where to begin."

"I need to get inside its head. Discover any patterns or anomalies. I've already made a big discovery. Turns out all of the monster's victims have had body parts surgically removed." Wednesday explains as Y/N takes notice to Enid looking like she's about to gag and/or pass out. "The first one a kidney, the second a finger..."

"Wednesday, I don't feel..."

"I give her about 10 seconds." Y/N says not looking at Enid.

"I give it 3 seconds. Third a gall bladder. And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes. Do you understand what this means? These murders aren't mindless." Wednesday continues.

"He's collecting trophies like a serial killer." Y/N smirks

"It's impressive, actually."

Then they hear a thud. Both look back to see the Werewolf roommate passed out. "I win." Y/N says as Thing weary tap. "Fetch the smelling salts. Again." Wednesday let's the appendage know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning in Thornhill’s class the couple ignore the lesson as they attempt to list their Suspects on who the monster is. Wednesday looks over to the acclaimed tortured artist who has a few scratches on his neck. "While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception." Thornhill announces. "The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in. Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?"

"Nada. Just like all the guys at the Rave'N." Bianca quips. But that soon dies down. "Funny how you and the orchid both bring not a damn thing to the table." This caused the whole room to laugh as Y/N mumbles out. "Okay, okay. I know you're all excited about Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework." Thornhill announced as the students cheer. Wednesday and Y/N ignore the rest of what happening until Xavier gets their attention. "You're not gonna volunteer? Aren't you pumped about disco balls and spiked punch? There's even a DJ. MC Blood Suckaz." He specifically asks Wednesday. "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. I'll probably do that anyway."

"Or you could invite someone and have a little fun."

"How right you are. Y/N would you like to go to the dance with me?" She says her boyfriend/mate. Y/N smiles and nods. "Hopefully the night will be like that Carrie movie."

"Bloodbath?"

"Massacre." Y/N eerily says making Wednesday smile. "And here I thought I was the insane one."

I'm back bitches