Food Fight (9)

Narrator

The next day, you got up and was playing in the living room. Your mum came down stairs.

"C'mon let's go!"

You walked out the front door with your mum and got in her car. School.

"And no more skipping class, all right?"

"Mhm," you didn't really want to talk to your mum. You was still thinking about Junior and you knew you would have to talk to Troy about it at school.

After a few minutes, you got out the car and walked into the school. Luckily, you could just walk in (since it was raining hard) instead of waiting outside like normal.

Troy was already in the classroom with 4 other students.

"Troy!"

"Y/N, hello!"

Troy got up from his seat and hugged you. Everyone was just chatting with Mr Warrington, the teacher assistant (TA) named Ramona or even just to their friends as usual.

Troy started to speak, "Wanna-"

You interrupted, "No.. can't today you know that. I still can't stop thinking about Junior or mum."

You and Troy kept your voices low at the back of the class because you didn't want to get anyone involved.

"Oh- by the way- I got you something!"

"Hm?" you looked at Troy while he opened his bag to reveal a Poppy Playtime t-shirt. The merch!

"Oh my god Troy! You're the best! I forgot about that!"

"Yeah! I just remembered today- sorry for forgetting," Troy replied as you rested your head on his shoulder. "My parents have sought of good money so maybe we can buy things from the Poppy Playtime online website!"

"Yeah! There should actually be a shop where they sell merch."

"I guess," Troy shrugged. "Although there's already merch at the factory- the head bands and plushies!"

"Oh yeah.. I never have seen that- besides the plushies."

"Is the factory open today?"

You thought before answering, "I think so! Mummy was dressed in her work outfit so it seems so! Why?"

"We could check the merch out!"

...

Reader's POV

Lunch finally came, me and Troy sat on our bench while eating pack lunch. Most of the children got school dinners so they ate inside.

"Ah!" Troy put his coat hood up and mine.

"It's thunder!" I shouted in happiness.

The thunder roared over me and Troy as we hurried to put our lunch away. We heard Ramona calling for us to go inside of the lunch hall.

We took our hoods off while we found a place to sit. Some students were hanging out by the radiator.

Suddenly, the girl in my class (who I despised) came to me and Troy. Her name was Gracie and she had curly black hair with bright blue eyes and fake nails made of.. paper?

"Hey Y/N! I heard you said about Luna that her name is Luna because her head is as big of the moon-"

Gracie started to ramble about such fake and obvious rumours when Troy turn his head the other way and started giggling so hard.

"Gracie, those are obviously fake! Stop trying to make everyone attack me!" I shouted.

"I heard you say it! Everyone agreed with me at break!"

"Gracie was it? Just shut up," Troy said as Gracie shot him the rudest glare. She didn't stop ranting about lies to Troy when he suddenly got his chicken with salad sandwich and rubbed it in her face.

The teachers didn't even notice while everyone in my class was either shocked or laughing their heads of.

In less than 1 minute, a food fight broke out in the lunch hall. The older years joined in for the fun of it while I took it seriously. I aimed at most of the popular kids or the people I hated. Even a year 6 girl helped me and Troy out.

Rowan's POV

I was chatting to the Innovative group about the factory, but I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. She acted so distant this morning- she didn't even talk that much in the car. Maybe it was about Evelyn.

Stella was talking to me earlier about how Y/N and Troy tagged on with the mini games and Train Station so what could've made her so upset?

While everyone in the office was either thinking of ideas or talking about serious issues at the factory, the phone on the desk rung.

Everyone got quiet as I whispered a sorry and picked up the phone. It was from Y/N's school.. oh no.

The school office lady started to explain, "I'm so sorry miss L/N that I had to call you today and interrupt your work, but today their was a food fight at lunch."

I shrugged in reply, "Okay? Sorry ma'am, but that had nothing to do with me-"

"Well it seems that your daughter and her friend Troy had something to do with it. I'd appreciate it if you came into the school to discuss further matters."

"Alright thank you," I replied as I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

This school was getting on my bloody nerves. If Y/N started a food fight it would've been for a good reason.. that Gracie girl probably had something to do with it.

I apologised to my employees and co-workers as I left the factory and got into my car to travel to the school.

Narrator

You was sitting in the office with Troy and Gracie as it was already period 5. The school called your mum, Troy's parents as well as Gracie's to come into school. Troy's parents obviously couldn't make it, but your mum spoke on his behalf.

Your mum entered the office and sat in between you and Troy while Gracie's mum did the same.

"So.. who wants to start the story first-"

Gracie's hand shot up while you and Troy just sighed. This was going to be fun.

"So miss Adams.. I heard that Y/N made up lies about my best friends.. you know Tracey, Luna and Riley right? Anyway so I tried to just ask her about it at lunch and Troy got all defensive and started throwing food at me and then the food fight started."

Miss Adams, who was the principal, shot a glare at you and Troy while you noticed Gracie's mum glaring at your mum.

"Ugh! That's not what happened!" Troy groaned.

"Miss- you can't believe her! Gracie always makes fake rumours about people- she came up to me at lunch and started rambling about stuff that I didn't even say! Troy did throw food at her, but he was only defending me!"

"That's enough!" Miss Adams shouted. "Listen.. you and Troy did skip lessons multiple times- and Troy you did throw the food at Gracie first so I will have to believe her-"

"What?!" Your mum stood up in anger. "Miss Adams! The bunking only happened once! We've had multiple conversations about Gracie's bullying-"

"Bullying?! My child dosen't bully anyone!" Gracie's mum stood up and glared at my mum.

"Excuse me?! Oh yeah! Sure she dosen't!"

"That's enough!" Miss Adams stood up while you, Troy and Gracie was just staring at the 3 of them. "Troy you'll be suspended for a week- Gracie and Y/N.. you'll be let off for now.. but try one more thing and you'll see what happens!"

...

You and Troy got a ride home in complete silence. When you got home, you and Troy cuddled up to your mum on the sofa while you all sighed.

"Don't worry- I know it's none of your fault and Troy I'm proud of you. Thank you for defending her."

Mum smiled softly at you and Troy while you hugged her tightly.

"Miss Rowan.. why does Miss Adams defend Gracie?"

"Honey- you can just call me Rowan and it's well- Gracie's dad works for the government."