Factory Toys (20)

Narrator

You was walking around the factory, in boredom, thinking about going home until you heard a noise. It was a tiny noise, like little steps.

You walked into the hallway, locating the noise you heard to find a toy covered in blood. You felt like throwing up.

"Sorry- did that scare you?" a feminine voice asked from behind you. Cat Bee? Was all the toys able to talk?

"Uhm- how- uh.." you hesitated.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. Follow me," Cat Bee said as she waddled with her little toy legs towards the Train Station.

You followed her, aware of anything that may come upon you as a surprise.

With the end of Cat Bee's trail, she led you to the Train Station as the lights turned on in a certain order.

The lights revealed.. H-.. Huggy Wuggy?! Whom was sitting on his knees, while fiddling oddly with his fingers- well paws.

You felt uncomfortable to feel like you was being watched from all angles. The environment tension just increased each time more horrible.

You focus your eyes back onto Huggy, who let out a quiet gasp, as he saw you. It was weird to find multiple toys just having the most normal emotions, reactions and feelings? Well definitely expressions.

"Huggy?" you said.

You noticed how Cat Bee just disappeared from your side and it was just you and Huggy facing each other in awkward silence.

"Y/N?" his voice was still the same.

"Uh- why did Cat Bee bring me here?"

"Uhm.. I wanted to talk to you, but I don't know what to say."

It was also weird because of how you never really saw this side of Huggy. The Huggy you knew used to always smile and have fun.

"What happened to you? Me and Troy didn't see you anymore as soon as the alarms came on that day-"

"Yeah well- there's a lot to explain, but if we do tell you- you'd have to stay," Huggy replied sharply enough to actually make it sound like he wasn't joking.

"Uhm I'll need to think about that for a while.. could I say why I'm here? I'm kinda desperate to get it out," you explained.

Huggy nodded as a reply and you couldn't tell, but you swore you saw a tiny smile.

"So.. I had a Poppy Playtime box with all the merch and toys you know- and.. by the way me and Troy are dating now and we live in the same house soo," you continued. "When we brought that box down instead of the Halloween one- there's a lot of details I'll skip, but anyway Troy threw it away. I didn't know why so I wanted to get my revenge by coming here for no exact reason?.. besides the fact Troy just gets slightly worried whenever I mentioned this factory."

"Oh.." Huggy replied calmly. As a child, you never really looked into Huggy's personality as much besides him being a fun toy to hang out with and you never realised he was such a good listener.

Reader's POV

A hour passed of me talking to Huggy about the random-ist things ever. Maybe it was because I didn't want to stay. Well I did, but when I saw that toy coated in blood my whole thoughts just changed about this factory.

I just decided to give up and say yes, "Hey uhm Huggy- I.. i think I'll stay."

"Really?!" Huggy replied happily.

"Yup- but you gotta tell me the truth about everything that's happened!"

"Alright.."

BACKSTORY OF POPPY PLAYTIME CO:

Many years ago there was a owner named Elliot Ludwig, who ran an amazing factory named Poppy Playtime. He loved making kids dreams come true along with making them fill up with joy also for there future kids.

Although, along this 'amazing' journey of making dolls for children, in the year 19- Elliot was said to have lost a family member, who pushed Elliot down to his lowest point.

Even with this, it was said Elliot got back up from deep end and continued spending countless hours to continue his great works and projects.

But this wasn't the case at all, Elliot Ludwig's tragic lost made him loose himself.
Yes, he continued working hard, but it wasn't in the same way anymore.

While knowing he worked in a factory, Ludwig decided to try and bring that exact family member back to life using toy body parts as well as some spare parts from his deceased family member.

His family member, who died, was a kind and young child. She was a bright child with a soft hearted voice and always working well in school.

After Ludwig finished off and 'successfully' fulfilling his work to bring his daughter back, he didn't quite stop there. He offered for his employees to have a chance of bringing their family backs. This was just the continuous loop of how the factory functioned.

In 19-, Evelyn's (former owner of the factory) great grandfather was said to have had a psychotic diagnosis. Her great grandfather had worked as a scientist in the deep area's of the factory, who helped with those who wanted their family members back. Although working along his diagnosis, he finally had a idea of creating toys made from actual kids. He believed this was a brilliant idea as to the fact the whole point of the factory was for children.

This caused multiple orphan's to be tested or experimented on in order for them to becoming into well-behaved toys.

50 and more years later, the new upcoming owners (like Evelyn) had the job in hiding all of the past history behind them.

Although of course, when the toys (orphans) was found to be missing, lost or misbehaving on a 5-time strike this would cause them to have needles or weird random lost and ancient injections to be put into them.

The employees and staff all agreed if the 5-time strike did happen with the toys misbehaving 5 times, the factory would have to be shut down or abandoned while a lot went on from behind the cover.