Team 7's pasts

Kayde: We start will Sasuke's past.

Sasuke: Okay

*Sasuke when to his team and hugged them.*

* After watching the video*

Madara: Why was the Uchiha clan massacred Itachi?

Itachi: I was order to because the elders were a fear the we used Naruto to attack the village. I was manipulating at it could be stop without bloodshed and I wanted to protect Sasuke and Lady Kushina child.

Madara: So you did to protect your brother and Naruto. But why Naruto?

Naruto: Cause I am the current jinchuuriki of Kurama or known as the nine tailed fox.

Madara: So Itachi you killed your own clan for the safely of Naruto and Sasuke.

Itachi: Yes and I hate doing it but I couldn't risk the safety of a baby.

Mikoto: I want to adopted Naruto but knowing some of the people in the clan using Naruto as a weapon scared me.

Fugaku: I didn't want Kushina kicking our asses for letting our clan using her son as a weapon.

Kushina: You bet I would kicked your asses if you let that  happen.

Izuna: So did for great of a child.

Itachi: Yes, Mom dad I am still sorry. Sasuke I am sorry for leaving will out explanation.

Mikoto/Fugaku: We are not mad Itachi you did for the safety of your brother and our best friends son safely.

Sasuke: I am not mad big brother I told you earlier I know the truth and as long as you come soon I will be okay.

Madara/Izuna/Tajima: I can't be mad at all.

Kayde: We will look at Naruto's past.

* Naruto started to run away out of fear.*

Kakashi: Can someone go get him quickly.*Kakashi says in a panic.*

*Izuna ran after Naruto and catches him.*

Izuna: What's wrong Naruto?

Naruto: My past isn't very happy at all.

Izuna: Well, we need to go back.

Naruto: No no no no no please no.*Naruto said about have a panic attack.*

Izuna: How about this Naruto you come sit with me and my brother plus my father okay.

Naruto: Okay I can do that.

*Izuna takes Naruto back to everyone else's. Naruto is sitting between Izuna and Madara.*

Izuna: Kakashi, Naruto is going sit with me and my brother.

Kakashi: Oh okay.

Kayda: Naruto are ready to start.

Naruto: Yes, Kayda.

* After watching the video.*

Fugaku: WHAT THE HELL!!

Tsunade: WHY THE HELL IS NARUTO LIVING BY HISELF AS A FOUR YEAR OLD CHILD!?

Kakashi: Well, Naruto started living by hiself at the age of three. Lord third gave an apartment and some allowance also checked on him once a week. When turned four the villagers started this thing called the Fox hunt. Which is on Naruto's birthday and where they hunt down Naruto then attack Naruto with different weapons and carve names like Demon, monster and other names into his skin. Kurama heals him as much as he can. I adopted him and Sasuke when they were seven.