Surprise for Itachi

Kayda: Thank God that was over.

Team 7: I agree.

Madara/Izuna: I'm just glad that I have my lover back.

Hashirama and Tobirama hugged them.

Gaara grabbed RockLee, and Shikamaru grabbed Neji.

Itachi looked at Sasuke, who was hugging Naruto.

I looked at Itachi, then I walked to the forest of death and performed a jutsu. I brought back Shisui Uchiha. I look at Shisui, who looks confused. "How am I alive?" He asks. I smile and explain to Shisui that I had found a way to revive him using a jutsu. The joy and relief on his face are evident as he realizes he has been given a second chance at life. We join the others, our hearts filled with hope for the future, ready to rebuild our lives together as a united front. I start walking, and I tell him to follow me. As we walk out of the forest, I explain to Shisui how much has changed since his passing and how his presence will greatly impact our future endeavors. Shisui listens intently, eager to contribute his skills and knowledge to our united front. I assure him that his sacrifice was not in vain and that his return will inspire and motivate us all. Together, we envision a brighter future filled with peace, and Prow is shocked. I smile. Itachi's eyes widen in disbelief as he takes in the sight of Shisui standing beside me. I can see a mix of emotions flickering across his face—surprise, joy, and perhaps a hint of sadness. But as he realizes that Shisui has returned, his shock transforms into a genuine smile of relief and happiness. Itachi approaches us slowly, his voice filled with warmth as he welcomes Shisui back into our fold, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead together. "Shisui-san!" Sasuke asks. "Is it really you? I can't believe my eyes! We thought you were gone forever. Welcome back!" Sasuke exclaims, his voice filled with a mixture of excitement and disbelief. Shisui's return brings a renewed sense of hope and determination to the Uchiha clan, reminding us that even in the darkest of times, bonds of friendship and loyalty can prevail.