thirteen

hannah

i asked matt to give me some space after he basically confessed his feelings to me.

i felt- well actually i don't know how i feel. there were a few good moments i had with matt but the thought of having feelings for someone who was hired to kill you is weird.

i tried getting up to go downstairs but my legs gave out underneath me and i fell to the floor. matt ran into the room. he reached down and helped me up.

"han, you could've called me for help."

i stood up in front of matt with him helping me stay on my feet. i don't know why but i just broke down. tears rolled down my cheeks and sobs escaped my lips. matt looked helpless. i could tell he wanted to hug me but he was scared to how i would react.

i gave in and wrapped my arms around his waist. i cried into his shirt and he rocked me back and forth not saying anything.

"you're okay han"

"t-this is all really h-hard for me" i cried

"i understand that. i'm going to get you more time to think about this, okay? if you want to make this work i'll figure something out for us."

"i don't even know what to say"

"then don't say anything. just let me hold you."

"you're making this very hard" i let out a small laugh

"want to go downstairs and eat? i made pizza."

"sure"

matt reached under me and lifted me up bridal style.

"why are you carrying me?"

"so i can show you that i can treat you like a princess." he smiled

-

matt and i made conversation as we ate pizza. when we finished we sat down on the couch and he put on a movie. i laid down laying my legs across matt's lap. his hands rubbed up and down my legs.

i was so tired i was barely keeping my eyes open.

"i'm not gonna let anyone hurt you" was the last thing i heard before drifting to sleep

-

so i met the jacks yesterday i'm telling you if they come to your area go even if you can only afford GA they put on an amazing show you will not be disappointed. pics/videos on my twitter @/gettingespinosa