Chapter Five:

Mehehe~! Sorry for the not updating 😜 It's just that the first two times I attempted to write this got erased and I lost interest so I stopped for awhile 😁✌️ sorry sorry~!

😘😘😘
---

Lost Silver

I got to class early and heard that the teacher wasn't even coming. I sighed in relief. Thank goodness, I don't want to deal with that right now.

I don't even want to go to school, I don't need it. But I need something.. rather someone.

'Summer sure is running later than usual..'

I sighed.

Soon students came piling up in the classroom and Summer's still not here.

A few minutes later I began to feel nervous and decided to ask a guy who has the same previous class as hers.

"Mark, do you know where Summer is?"

"Who?" He asked confused.

"Summer Hale?" I raised a brow.

"Oh!" He laughed. "I know two Summers here in school bruh, Summer Hale and Summer the nerdy one."

Summer the nerdy one?

"Oh yeah.. Mr. Samuel asked her to stay. He says they needed to talk."

I sped put of the classroom faster than you could say hat drop. When I arrived at the classroom it was locked so I had to kick it down.

"Silver!?" He growled.

"S-Silver?" Her voice was softer now, and more confused.

Samuel stood up properly and straightened his posture, rubbing a hand on his already straight tie. "Is there a reason why you're barging in here Mr. Verlore?"

I ignored Mr. Samuel and pulled Summer out of her chair, and I started to pull her out the door. "Are you defying me Mr. Verlore?" I didn't turn to look at him, probably because if I did I wouldn't hesitate to lash out on him. But I did respond before finally stepping out the door.

"I am."

***

"Woah! Silver you just talked back to Mr. Samuel!" Summer broke the awkward silence between us. Thank goodness.

"Yeah.."

"You do know you'll probably get in trouble for that."

"Yeah..." I answer again but my voice a little lower now.

If only she knew what kind of trouble I'll be in later.

"He was so weird. I'm beginning to think he's some kind of pedophile.. It's just.. He's attractive I give him that but.. He's older than me and I think he was trying to get it on with me awhile ago.." She shudders.

My jaw clenched at the thought. Whatever punishment he has for me later... It was definitely worth it if it means Summer won't be touched by that bastard.

"So~ Where are we going? Mr. Samuel said the teacher for the next subject is absent today." She chirped. I stopped walking and looked at her. I held both her arms with my hands. "Summer you shouldn't be alone with that guy ever again. Okay? Try to avoid being alone with him even if he says that you both need to talk."

Summer looked a bit confused but nodded slowly. "O-Okay..."

I pulled her in for a hug. "If only you knew..." Summer slowly wrapped her arms around me. "Knew what Silver?"