Cancer - Chapter 11

I was on the verge of crying.

However I kept the tears at bay, because I don't like to make others worry about me.

Ever since I was little, I was more the one that worried about others well being, because deep down, I just want to make sure others are happy. Even if my own happiness is at stake.

This morning, when I was walking to school with the others, except Aqua,  Sag looked me in the eye worriedly.

She must have noticed that something was wrong, but she stayed silent ever since we saw the video.

When we arrived at the school's entrance, we all separated into our age groups and went our classrooms.

"Hey, are you okay Cancer? You've been quite quiet since friday" Mini asked as she took the free seat on the desk I was seated on.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I said, once again concealling my emotions.

"You know, you kinda give me weird vibes. Good but weird vibes, to be more expecific" she said while we unpacked our notebooks

"You think?" I asked looking at her curiously.

"Yeah" she said while checking something her phone "I don't know why tough"

"But I serioulsy hope we can still become friends, Cancer" Mini said smiling at me.

"You can call me Can" I said smiling back at her.

"Class is about to start so you better quit your talking and focus, my dears" said a voice from the door, making us all jump.

"Mrs. Delphos, you sure scared us" Gem said "Is our teacher late or something?"

"She is already here, my dears" said the old lady walking up to the classrooms white board.

"You're gonna be our teacher?" Pisces asked incredulously.

"Why?" she asked narrowing her brown eyes at him "You think I can't teach just because I'm old? Should I remind you that wisdom comes with years?

"No, no!" Pisces said holding up his hands.

"It's just that we weren't expecting it at all" I explained.

"Well then let's start our class" Mrs. Delphos said as tapped the floor with her cane.

This one really caught me off guard.

I wasn't expecting at all.

And I expect alot of things. 

Time skip - 12am

In the mansion's kitchen...

Me, Pisces , V and Taurus were cooking lunch together, when Aqua suddenly walked in.

"Can? C-can we talk, please?" she asked looking rather nervous.

"Oh o-okay" I answered 

"Perhaps it would be best if you talk somewhere more private" V suggested while stirring a pan full of tomato sauce" Me, Pisces and Taurus can finish lunch and we'll call you  when it's ready"

"Thanks" I said taking off my pink apron and then followed Aqua to hers and V's room.

Come on Cancer.

This is it.

Keep yourself together girl!

When we entered the room, she sat on her bed and gestured and patted the space beside her, gesturing me to sit there.

We stood silent for a few seconds while we blushed and I avoided her beautifull violet eyes.

"You sing really well, you know" I said breaking the ice.

"Thanks" she said.

Suddenly she took my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"I really meant it" she said turning her head to look  at me "What I said on the video"

"Y-you did?" I stammered avoiding her glance.

"Can, look at me please" she said lifting my chin with her free hand and forcing me to look at her mesmerising violet eyes.

"I love you"she said seriously "I've always loved you all these years"

That was it.

Tears started to roll down my flushed cheeks.

"I... I l-love you too, Aqua" I sobbed.

She smiled at me and I could see nothing but pure happiness in her gorgeous eyes.

Then she drew my face closer to hers and pressed her soft lips against mine.

My eyes widened for a second, and then I kissed her back, closing them as my free hand went to her neck.

After a few seconds, we pulled back and she started to wipe my tears.

"Will you be my girlfriend" I asked, slightly tightening my hold on her hand.

"Why did you ask that when you already know my answer?" she asked and pecked my lips.

"Just to make sure" I said pecking her back.

AN: Ooh emotional rollercoaster...

Did you like it?

I'm kinda still tinkering with the other zodiacs backstory so please be patient. 

Bye