Mini - Chapter 20

Finally.

We arrived at the base of Mt. White Fang.

I hope dragons really exist.

Cause if they don't I'm probably going to rip Mr. H's head off.

I mean, it would be ridiculous. Like we spent a whole week away from the school. A whole week away from our comfy beds. And a whole week away from our videogames.

And if dragons don't exist, it would also mean we were sent on a wild goose chase and we wasted time we could have spent training for real emergencies for absolutely nothing.

So don't tell me I wouldn't have any strong reason to kill him.

"Finally. My feet are killing me" Taurus said setting down his things and seating on the ground.

"Want a feet rub?" I asked him while taking a seat in front of him. 

"Sure" he said taking off his sneakers.

I grew up to be very fond of Taur in the past moth and a half.

Like he is so spontaneous and free spirited.

And yet he was the dorkiest person I've ever met.

And no.

 I don't have a crush on him!

We are just good friends.

That's all.

"This is really a one of a kind place" Scorpio said kicking some of the snow on  the ground.

"Weird" Virgo said eying the snow "With this temperature there shouldn't be snow"

"Maybe aliens changed the atmosphere and killed the -" Aqua started to say being interrupted by Cancer when she threw a snowball at her and it hit her straight in face.

"HEY!" Aqua exclaimed while Cancer giggled and threw another snowball at her.

Damn. She really is the cutest of us all.

I still had my doubts about her being our leader, but she surely was the heart of the whole team.

I wonder if her nightmare is really gonna happen like Mr. H said it might.

"Missed me" Aqua said smirking after dodging the second ball, which hit Sag in her shoulder.

"Oh" Sag said with challenge in her eyes "It's so on"

After a rather wild snowball fight we were all covered in snow from head to toe.

"Well that was fun" Virgo said smilling and laughing in a very un-Virgo way.

"Huh guys... you might want to come up here and take a look a this" Cap said from an higher slope on the rocks.

"Dude how did you get there" Aries asked confused.

"Uh earth powers, remember?" Cap said matter of factly, pointing at a rock stairway he probably created "You probaby didn't notice me, since you were all distracted with something as trivial as a snowball fight"

"Ease up dude"

When we all climbed up he pointed at some symbols carved on the rock.

Looking closely I realised that those symbols look exactly like the ones in the rings Mr.H gave us.

There was yet another symbol

A U shaped symbol that seemed to have burning marks on it.

"If all of these symbols are related to us, then who does this symbol belong to?" Gem asked pointing at said symbol.

"I think it might be Ophiucus's symbol" Leo said looking at the symbol with hate in his eyes.

I can't blame him.

Because of that evil b**ch he was separated from his sister.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without my sister and don't plan to find out.

Taking a look at his symbol, Pisces reached up with his right hand and touched it. Suddenly his ring started to gain a turqouise glow.

"Whoah..." he said amazed "Try this guys"

One by one, all of us touched our symbols and our rings glowed with our signature colors.

On a unrelated note, what's with us being color themed.

Seriously.

I would even go as far as betting that our dragons, if they exist, are color themed too.

"Seems the real zodiacs have finally arrived" said a deep and growly voice.

Looking back, we all turned as white as the snow in the ground.

I take back what I said about thinking dragons not existing...

A big silver dragon with saphire eyes was looking right at us..

"You don't need to fear me" the dragon said bowing its head "My name is Karkinos, queen of the dragons and guardian of Mt. White Fang"

"Uh-h hi..." We all said still shocked at the sight before us.

"No need for you to be so shy either. We dragons are long allies to the Knights" the dragon said in a more gentle tone "I assume you came for the dragon hatchlings"

"Yes" Cancer said looking unbelievingly calm.

Karkinos then proceded to let out a very loud roar.

More roaring came descending from the sky as 12 other dragons came to land behind their queen.

"Very well" Karkinos said lowering herself down"Hop on".

Holy shit.

First time riding a dragon.

OMG.

"Hold on tight" Karkinos warned after Aries helped Cancer into the dragon queen's neck.

"Let's go!" she roared and the other dragons roared back.

Suddenly we were all flying towards the seemingly never ending peak of the mountain.

I tried my best not to s**t my pants.

I didn't want to fall off.

I also didn't want to become dragon food.

AN: Whaddaya think?

The snowball fight was a very spontaneous idea i had at the moment.

See ya next chapter