Gem - Chapter 12

"Everyone line up!" Mr. Hunter exclaimed after blowing on his whistle.

We were currently on the school's gym all dressed up in our sports school attire.

"In these classes you will not only learn how to fight, but you'll also learn how to work as a team" he said while grabbing a steel case and opening it revealin 13 black rings with weird white symbols on them

 "These are the zodiac rings" he explained " They've passed down from generations and generations of Zodiac Knights. And these will be yours to wear in order to unlock your powers and help you to control them. However you don't choose the ring, the ring chooses you.

"And how does that work, Mr. H?" I asked while all of us looked curiously at the rings.

"Do as I say. Open your right hands and raise them forward" Mr. Hunter ordered as we all did what he said" Good. Now close your eyes and focus your minds and try to feel the rings aura.

I focused and focused and finally felt an aura calling for me.

Next thing I knew one of the rings rested on my right ring finger, I was floating and with a yellow energy surrounding my body.

Taking a look at the others, they were also floating, but save for my sister who also had a yellow energy like mine, the others were colored differently.

Aries was red, Taurus was green, Cancer was white, Leo was gold, Virgo was light brown, Libra was pink, Scorpio was black, Sagittarius was purple, Capricorn was grey, Aquarius was blue and Pisces was turqoise.

Once we settled back down and the energy around us faded away, Mr. Hunter clapped his hands.

"Congratulations Zodiacs!" He said looking very pleased "It's not every time that every time a generation can obtain the rings so soon like you did. I'm impressed. However you can try and loose them, but they'll be forever attached to you untill a new generation appears"

"Now as the only homework you'll have in this school, your task will be learning to control your elemental powers and discover your two other powers" he said setting aside the case" Now time for your training to start. Drop down and give me a hundred push ups and a hundred sit ups.

I heard some of us groan, and noticed Taurus roll his eyes unamused, but we still did as we were told.

I had a vague impression that these classes were going to be like boot camp and that we would all be very sore tomorrow.

After we all completed the sit and push ups, Mr. Hunter ordered us to run 20 laps around the school precinct and said that after completing those we could all go to the shower rooms.

When we finished we were all in dire need of a shower. 

Me and the other girls went into the female shower rooms and started to undress.

"Where did both of you got those nasty scars on your torso?" Sag asked curiously.

Looking down my body I said "What this one? Me and Mini were born siamese twins, and got these after our separation surgery"

"Oh" Sag said understanding.

Looking at my sister I could tell that she was thinking about something. 

I knew exactly what she was thinking about.

Thinking about how our parents abandoned us after our birth because they didn't want monsters in the family.

Thinking about how kind our adoptive family of circus artists was, and how they fully paid our separation surgery and how our adoptive twin brothers taught us how to perform tricks on the trapese.

"That explains why you two are so close, despite being identical twins" Aquarius said while putting on a bath robe and undoing her long braid.

"It's actually even deeper than that" Mini said while entereeing one of the shower cubicles "We can even guess what the other is thinking"

"Wow" Cancer said "I wish I had a twin. That way I wouln't have to put up with Aries all alone.

"He doesn't seem that bad" Mini said from her cubicle.

"You say that now. Just wait untill you get to know him better" Cancer replied while finishing showering.

"Am I the only one that kinda has a feeling that our generation of knights is going to be the wackiest ever?" I asked completly out of the blue.

"The feeling is mutual" all girls answered at the very same time and then we all started to laugh uncontrolably.

Seems that us, the girls are already like a sorority.

Go girl power!

AN: Sorry if this chapter was kinda short.

I'm gonna admit that most of my ideas appeared as I was writting.

Tomorrow I will try to update if I feel up to it.

Bye